It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humans regrouping after valiant fight. Servers not killed yet!

After a series of skirmishes and suffering some losses, server armies have managed to pierce human defenses and are advancing further down the Internets. We’ve contacted both the Server Unit Central Kommand and Humans, and asked for a comment.

Server Cluster said: “Puny humans have tried to overpower us, but failed” and then quickly added that “the decisive battle is yet to come on Tuesday.”

“Next time we meet, we plan on taking prisoners and overclocking them without using sufficient heat dispersal.”
“Maybe we’ll gather them in one place and ask to run below 60 FPS.”

Asked for a comment, a human representative stated humanity is preparing entirely new decks and factions.

“We’re preparing entirely new decks and factions.”
“Also, we’ll be attacking at different hours and recruiting new troops -- the servers must die!”

A GWENT technical stress test event, Kill the Servers! Round 2 is expected to start on September 27th at 6 PM UTC and end at 10 PM UTC.

Visit <span class="bold">https://www.playgwent.com/en/killtheservers</span> and grab your pitchfork now!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OqNet72FPF8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited September 27, 2016 by maladr0Id
Only got one match in before the servers went down :/ So far so good though! I see myself playing this way more than hearthstone!
Post edited September 28, 2016 by SecondSerenity
Still no servers available..?
This game is awesome! I played it on my Surface Pro 4 with no keyboard attached. The touchscreen experience is amazing and very smooth. No need for keyboard or mouse at all for Windows tablet user!!!
Post edited September 28, 2016 by LumiaSLS
paladin181: Still no servers available..?
servers were only available for a limited timeframe. You missed that given timeframe. Now you will have to wait until the Beta starts at the end of October.
Thank you very much!
The experience was much better this time. More decks, shorter matching times.. nothing to complain about : )
Also the game runs smoothly on gt425m, sadly I had to reboot to windows.. Can we have a linux version as well?
didnt finish even one single match because of crashes hopefully beta will be good for me
I didn't know so many people had crash troubles with the game.
KT3 and KT4 both worked flawless for me ; I ran the game both on Windows 7 and Windows 10.

Here is my configuration, does anyone having the same got any crash ?

i5-6600
8go DDR4
MSI GTX 970 4G
MSI B150 Gaming M3

My system is 100% SSDs but that might be irrelevant however.
All of my drivers are up to date ; directx is up to date and so on...

For all those who experiences crashes, can you tell that you are fully up to date ?
Stress test with 50 percent of the community not being able to play, Thank you Cd Project - Nvidia

The least you could do was adress the crashing everyone had during the first stress test and implement a fix in this new stresstest... but no.

Tell me , What is the point of test stress the servers if half of us can't even get one decent game without crashing?

This left a bad taste in my mouth. thoroughly disapointed.

Keep on Nvidia*ing...
Post edited September 28, 2016 by Gatkeeper
Been trying to play it for 2 days now! and i can't get past the "searching for opponent" anyone else?
kingodavid: Been trying to play it for 2 days now! and i can't get past the "searching for opponent" anyone else?
The servers were up during the designated periods.
You cannot play right now.
I hate multipayer but this time that was awesome!
Same here, can't past searching for the opponent. This is really stressful. I can't even play a single match.
tekdet33: Same here, can't past searching for the opponent. This is really stressful. I can't even play a single match.
The last game was on 27/09/16 for only 4 hours and is over. U CAN'T play it now. It is over, finish, caput.
I see u can wright so why u can't read????