It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humans regrouping after valiant fight. Servers not killed yet!

After a series of skirmishes and suffering some losses, server armies have managed to pierce human defenses and are advancing further down the Internets. We’ve contacted both the Server Unit Central Kommand and Humans, and asked for a comment.

Server Cluster said: “Puny humans have tried to overpower us, but failed” and then quickly added that “the decisive battle is yet to come on Tuesday.”

“Next time we meet, we plan on taking prisoners and overclocking them without using sufficient heat dispersal.”
“Maybe we’ll gather them in one place and ask to run below 60 FPS.”

Asked for a comment, a human representative stated humanity is preparing entirely new decks and factions.

“We’re preparing entirely new decks and factions.”
“Also, we’ll be attacking at different hours and recruiting new troops -- the servers must die!”

A GWENT technical stress test event, Kill the Servers! Round 2 is expected to start on September 27th at 6 PM UTC and end at 10 PM UTC.

Visit <span class="bold">https://www.playgwent.com/en/killtheservers</span> and grab your pitchfork now!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OqNet72FPF8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited September 27, 2016 by maladr0Id
Second crash of the game this time on the resurect screen
I can't access the game the play botton is grey, i tryed fixing/updating but the problem still persists.
Anyone having the same predicament ?
I play 1,5 hour and It works nice. No drop no crash. I'm waiting for beta (i hope that in Polish language)
how i can see its not only my problem :) amd based system always crashing sometimes in menu or ingame
AMD - crash usually at redrawing. furthest i came was finishing redrawing
Rhadrok: AMD user here too, game keeps constantly crashing.

On ultra graphics, I crash imediately after clicking multiplayer.
On high graphics, it crashes on loading screen.
On normal graphics, it crashes after I am done loading.
On lowest graphics, it crashes after redrawing my first card.

Quite funny situation over here, was really expecting to play some gwent and kill those servers. :) But it seems AMD killed Gwent first.

I'll include error code the next time it crashes, updating/repairing my game at the moment.

My PC specs:
SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X Edition
8GB Ram
i5 3570k
Win7
Can confirm crashes all around. Almost same specs:

SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X Edition
16GB Ram
i7 3930k
Win7
Cobra6: I keep randomly winning the matches in the first round or even when drawing cards......

What is going on? Is this my connection at work or the servers?
Well my game keeps crashing mostly in the fist round so that might explain something...
kaltric: AMD - crash usually at redrawing. furthest i came was finishing redrawing
I guess you was my first opponent ((:
It crashes every time I try to start a game :/
Jukog: I can't access the game the play botton is grey, i tryed fixing/updating but the problem still persists.
Hmm...
after my game crashes, the button is greyed out too but only for a couple of seconds. Perhaps a process of the game is still running and gog thinks the game is running and denys you. If thats the case then killing that Process with the Task manager might help.
Cobra6: I keep randomly winning the matches in the first round or even when drawing cards......

What is going on? Is this my connection at work or the servers?
lutzj71: - No you're win as opponents game just crashes
Ah that explains.....shame.....I've played 12 matches so far and 1 was a full 3 round one.
Is not a gwent is crash without any reason :D
Cant play all the time crash
lutzj71: - No you're win as opponents game just crashes
Cobra6: Ah that explains.....shame.....I've played 12 matches so far and 1 was a full 3 round one.
Lucky one ... I wish I could play 1 real round :)...
How much time does it take for you to find the opponent? I've been in queue 2 times for approximatley 10 minutes, and couldn't find an opponent. Am I just impatient or there is another issue. Thx and gl everyone!
Jukog: I can't access the game the play botton is grey, i tryed fixing/updating but the problem still persists.
MrMove: Hmm...
after my game crashes, the button is greyed out too but only for a couple of seconds. Perhaps a process of the game is still running and gog thinks the game is running and denys you. If thats the case then killing that Process with the Task manager might help.
Thanks for the tip. tried your option and after i restarted the client (gog galaxy) it said that the games is curruped, fix / update didn't work again :'( . Now i'm reinstalling it, hope it will work before the end of the KTS ... xD.