It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humans regrouping after valiant fight. Servers not killed yet!

After a series of skirmishes and suffering some losses, server armies have managed to pierce human defenses and are advancing further down the Internets. We’ve contacted both the Server Unit Central Kommand and Humans, and asked for a comment.

Server Cluster said: “Puny humans have tried to overpower us, but failed” and then quickly added that “the decisive battle is yet to come on Tuesday.”

“Next time we meet, we plan on taking prisoners and overclocking them without using sufficient heat dispersal.”
“Maybe we’ll gather them in one place and ask to run below 60 FPS.”

Asked for a comment, a human representative stated humanity is preparing entirely new decks and factions.

“We’re preparing entirely new decks and factions.”
“Also, we’ll be attacking at different hours and recruiting new troops -- the servers must die!”

A GWENT technical stress test event, Kill the Servers! Round 2 is expected to start on September 27th at 6 PM UTC and end at 10 PM UTC.

Visit <span class="bold">https://www.playgwent.com/en/killtheservers</span> and grab your pitchfork now!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OqNet72FPF8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited September 27, 2016 by maladr0Id
Is anyone else getting wrong username and password?

I'm not even getting the option to change them?

edit: fixed it :)
Post edited September 27, 2016 by danowar92
Uizuk: How much time does it take for you to find the opponent? I've been in queue 2 times for approximatley 10 minutes, and couldn't find an opponent. Am I just impatient or there is another issue. Thx and gl everyone!
From 2 to 5 seconds, the game crashes when redrawing cards though.
Uizuk: How much time does it take for you to find the opponent? I've been in queue 2 times for approximatley 10 minutes, and couldn't find an opponent. Am I just impatient or there is another issue. Thx and gl everyone!
below 1 minute. To end up with a crash ;)
Thanks for answers! Maybe the case is my internet connection. I live in a univerisity residence atm, and have eduroam connection. Maybe the ports are blocked? If so, I'll be sad.
Some players are using the timer to discard cards, and later play it from graveyard by abilities!
Happened me twice. 1st one I almost lost the game, and the 2nd one I did!

This is not only disrespectful (to make you wait unnecessarily!), 7kng annoying too!

I suggest when timer's up: 2 cards removed at random, or factions lose strength... Otherwise, this will be only exploiting!
No crashes yet. No trouble.
Though sometimes I just win a match and it's hard or me to tell if the other guy gave up or if he lost his connection ^^

Something that bugs me: So many playing Monsters. A very strong dek and hard to beat if you cannot set up your deck. But this will change with release of course.
Mine runs fairly slow not sure if it is my set up or connection issues. Sadly it is quite different and I was hoping they would keep it similar and add things. Also not a fan of the music. Please bring back the original music! The original board was much better!
So, where should i send the crash dump report? My gwent KTS Edition crashes around where i should re-draw cards
tordhs: So, where should i send the crash dump report? My gwent KTS Edition crashes around where i should re-draw cards
questions@playgwent.com
Crash simulator 2016 (:

I manage to play 1 not full round in different matches (:
But game is very enjoyable for Gwent enthusiasts!
well, I don't know if this is the right place for reviews, but I wanted to report that the game has crashed everytime I quitted.
I would make it more colourful , more "happy", with less black , and some "Inn " music, just like the Gwent in the original game. I liked the cards, they were good, each faction had its strong ones. I think this game is very funny to play, but you also need brain. A Thing i would solve is that when the opponent has passed the turn, you should be able to use more than one card per time, without waiting the opponent who has already passed.
Thanks for this opportunity, I enjoyed it a lot
Crush... ooops... crush... crush...crush....
no 1 round played to end
one month before beta, but technical issue so sucks. TERREBLE
Logged in to say I played more than 10 games flawlessly on my 8 years old pc. I don't know what you were told, people, just don't play on a laptop ;p
None of this would matter if you werent all arrogant, egotistical douchebags who feel the overwhelming need to prove yourself at stupid things nobody cares about and nobody will remember. You are all pathetic, rejoice!
Really enjoying this game. I just took a small break to post bug report (is ther offical place to do it?) before i forget about it:
When i played Clan an craite warrior it become "invisible" until i move cursor over it.