It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humans regrouping after valiant fight. Servers not killed yet!

After a series of skirmishes and suffering some losses, server armies have managed to pierce human defenses and are advancing further down the Internets. We’ve contacted both the Server Unit Central Kommand and Humans, and asked for a comment.

Server Cluster said: “Puny humans have tried to overpower us, but failed” and then quickly added that “the decisive battle is yet to come on Tuesday.”

“Next time we meet, we plan on taking prisoners and overclocking them without using sufficient heat dispersal.”
“Maybe we’ll gather them in one place and ask to run below 60 FPS.”

Asked for a comment, a human representative stated humanity is preparing entirely new decks and factions.

“We’re preparing entirely new decks and factions.”
“Also, we’ll be attacking at different hours and recruiting new troops -- the servers must die!”

A GWENT technical stress test event, Kill the Servers! Round 2 is expected to start on September 27th at 6 PM UTC and end at 10 PM UTC.

Visit <span class="bold">https://www.playgwent.com/en/killtheservers</span> and grab your pitchfork now!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OqNet72FPF8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited September 27, 2016 by maladr0Id
To report crashes you can send gwent logs and Galaxy logs to questions@playgwent.com

quote from devs email i got for last week KTS crash reporting after i sent wrong logs:

"
You can find Gwent logs in: C:\ProgramData\CDProjekt RED\Gwent\Logs

You can find GOG Galaxy logs in C:\ProgramData\GOG.com\Galaxy\logs

Please pack each of the folder to a .zip or rar archive and send it back to me.

Please note: ProgramData folder might not be visible from the start, you'll need to show hidden folders.

To do that:
1. Press Windows key and in the search field type Folder Options (on Windows 10: Press Windows key and type "File Explorer Options").
2. Change to View tab.
3. In Advanced settings under "Hidden files and folders" select "Show hidden files, folders, and drives".
"

Please repost this so that other ppl can see how to report crashes, since there aren't official details on how to report it.
Post edited September 27, 2016 by DivideTheZero
servers running perfect for me today - 0 waiting time and had stable matches. Like the 2 new decks - sadly off to watch championsleague now -.- - next time do it on Thursday :P
The PASSED bar seems to get stuck. I couldnt play after I passed and it cost me 2 games although I had cards left to play. Otherwise a splendid time was had.
Crash after crash. After updating radeon drivers and switching to low graphic settings it's even worse ;o.
Scarybullfrog: The PASSED bar seems to get stuck. I couldnt play after I passed and it cost me 2 games although I had cards left to play. Otherwise a splendid time was had.
The "pass" button skips the whole round, not just your current turn. Keep that in mind.
Aqui acha um Oponent e so Carrega não entra na partida.
I've sent mine to "teamgwent@playgwent.com" have i made a mistake
AMD user here too, game keeps constantly crashing.

On ultra graphics, I crash imediately after clicking multiplayer.
On high graphics, it crashes on loading screen.
On normal graphics, it crashes after I am done loading.
On lowest graphics, it crashes after redrawing my first card.

Quite funny situation over here, was really expecting to play some gwent and kill those servers. :) But it seems AMD killed Gwent first.

I'll include error code the next time it crashes, updating/repairing my game at the moment.

My PC specs:
SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X Edition
8GB Ram
i5 3570k
Win7
Post edited September 27, 2016 by Rhadrok
I keep randomly winning the matches in the first round or even when drawing cards......

What is going on? Is this my connection at work or the servers?
Cobra6: I keep randomly winning the matches in the first round or even when drawing cards......

- No you're win as opponents game just crashes
i´m AMD user too, its useless trying to play in KTS.

since start, i´m kicked out every game before first round or middel of first round. verify and repair doesn´t change anything.

sent over 30 gwent crash logs to questions@playgwent.com
Cobra6: I keep randomly winning the matches in the first round or even when drawing cards......

Crashing... crashing everywhere... With your opponents too of course. That's why you can't play a single match :(((
Game crahes as I redraw cards whether on high or lowest quality setting.
AMD user - crush game
CD Projekt Red, moderators, where do we upload all the crash text files? Or is that not a thing yet? Let us know as soon as possible, so you can enjoy our game crash data. :d