It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humans regrouping after valiant fight. Servers not killed yet!

After a series of skirmishes and suffering some losses, server armies have managed to pierce human defenses and are advancing further down the Internets. We’ve contacted both the Server Unit Central Kommand and Humans, and asked for a comment.

Server Cluster said: “Puny humans have tried to overpower us, but failed” and then quickly added that “the decisive battle is yet to come on Tuesday.”

“Next time we meet, we plan on taking prisoners and overclocking them without using sufficient heat dispersal.”
“Maybe we’ll gather them in one place and ask to run below 60 FPS.”

Asked for a comment, a human representative stated humanity is preparing entirely new decks and factions.

“We’re preparing entirely new decks and factions.”
“Also, we’ll be attacking at different hours and recruiting new troops -- the servers must die!”

A GWENT technical stress test event, Kill the Servers! Round 2 is expected to start on September 27th at 6 PM UTC and end at 10 PM UTC.

Visit <span class="bold">https://www.playgwent.com/en/killtheservers</span> and grab your pitchfork now!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OqNet72FPF8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited September 27, 2016 by maladr0Id
cal74: I care but...

2 kids
1 wife
Too much work
Huge backlog
Titan Quest

So I'll pass on this one ;)
2 kids - boarding school

1 wife - life insurance + faulty car breaks

Too much work - look point above

Huge backlog - you need more!

Titan Quest - Alternate

now your problems are solved.
the time is wrong,not 10AM,it should be 10PM
CaptElectron: The most important thing I want to know: Where can I download that awesome graphic you guys created for the landing page?
This one?
adaliabooks: And everyone was like, "Oooh, there's a sale on!" ;)

Is there anything I can do (some kind of single player content) if I miss the window for the event? I'm tempted to sign up.. but doubtful I will be around for long enough to play a full game during the actual event...
If not I won't bother signing up...

Edit: Nevermind, just read the actual website, doesn't sound like it's worth me bothering and it would be better someone with the time to do it properly had the place.
A round of gwent if about 10 minutes, so if you want to try the game it's worth the effort. Keep in mind that it's a 2.5GB download.
MEGAZERO_0: the time is wrong,not 10AM,it should be 10PM
You're right! Fixed.
NIe szkoda wam serwera Redziaki? :D
Those times are basically unworkable for anyone in Australia.
Fomalhaut30: I'm unable to sign up. When I try, it keeps giving me a login loop after I hit Apply. My password is correct and I've passed the recaptcha thingie.
You can't sign up right now... You are 5 days late and there aren't any free codes avaible
Fomalhaut30: I'm unable to sign up. When I try, it keeps giving me a login loop after I hit Apply. My password is correct and I've passed the recaptcha thingie.
dynamit_pl: You can't sign up right now... You are 5 days late and there aren't any free codes avaible
I signed up for the event a couple hours ago w/o problems.

Devs mentioned they were going to add additional keys, so there are still some left
I can't find an opponent, it starts searching and after couple of secons it goes back to deck select screen...
karolukx44: I can't find an opponent, it starts searching and after couple of secons it goes back to deck select screen...
You mean, you can actually launch the game? I hit 'Play' and nothing happens (the 'Play' button in GOG Galaxy grays out, then eventually turns green again). Assumed it was because the event doesn't officially start for another few hours yet?
Post edited September 27, 2016 by aroth
karolukx44: I can't find an opponent, it starts searching and after couple of secons it goes back to deck select screen...
same problem
aroth: You mean, you can actually launch the game? I hit 'Play' and nothing happens (the 'Play' button in GOG Galaxy grays out, then eventually turns green again). Assumed it was because the event doesn't official start for another few hours yet?
it starts fine for me but crashes when I turn it of. well I guess we'll just have to wait for a little longer.
same problem.
Kylie06: same problem.
Oh my god people

The game servers arent online yet :facepalm:

The start was announced at 8:00 pm CET, in 3 hours time