It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM-free games take the center stage during the newly launched Summer Sale Festival on GOG.COM with game collections, flash deals, and discounts up to -90%.

We give you a full festival experience without leaving your computers. Main stage headliners feature games collections which are a perfect opportunity to grab some exceptional titles at high discounts, including:

Arctic Mages with The Banner Saga trilogy

Mechanical Brothers with Into the Breach, Hob, and >observer_

Alien Plant Farm with Stellaris, Surviving Mars, and Aven Colony

The Scary Family with Mafia trilogy

Masters of Bullets with Soldier of Fortune trilogy

The Indienerds with Tower of Time, Sundered, and Iconoclasts

Die Auslanders with 5 classic X-Com games

New games will enter the sale with an extra 24h flash deals starting with CHUCHEL Cherry Edition (-70%), Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Inquisitor (-90%), Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%), Shadows: Awakening (-70%), and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-30%). After the flash deal discount ends, these games will remain on sale at a lower discount.

Visit GOG.COM every day to check daily recommendations and mixes that will help you discover discounted games that share similar hits-inspired themes like "I'll be there for you", "Radioactive", "Panic! at the LAN party", and many more.

The sky is the limit as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) joins the DRM-free world in its steampunk glory. You can complete your Big Daddy collection with BioShock Remastered (-67%) and BioShock 2 Remastered (-67%) also on sale.

That's not all as GOG.COM's Summer Sale Festival has over 2000 deals for digital games!

Grab first ever discounts for re-released versions of the original Diablo (-10%) and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%). Other deals include titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), Katana ZERO (-20%), Weedcraft Inc (-25%), Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-40%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darksiders III (-50%), Frostpunk (-40%), We Happy Few (-40%), Return of the Obra Dinn (-10%), Theme Hospital (-75%), Crysis (-75%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by inox
DDDespair: Your loss.
Zoidberg: No, not really. With all the games that are correctly featured, that really is no loss at all for me, quite the opposite, I will gladly avoid the nuisance of such dev practices.
DDDespair: I don't see what you're talking about, and your refusal to reply shows that you are the one who's lazy. Looking at the default controls for keyboard + mouse, they're all sensible.
Zoidberg: They are not, make your research more adequately, wasd is unplayable on non qwerty layouts and the arrows DO NOT substitute for those. If you had actually tried, you'd know.

Also, attacking me personally because I don't give an answer that suits you is weak. I answered. Don't do that again.
How would I know that you have a non-qwerty keyboard? How would I even know that's an issue. Had you replied the first time you could have explained that and it would have been the end of it. And don't even start with the "Oh woe is me, you attacked me!" bullshit. You're the one continuing to bash the Devs rather than utilize any of the solutions that have been posted, or to even consult the Devs themselves about a solution. Multiple people have attempted to give you solutions, but apparently it's not good enough.

Also, I did do my research. See here: [url=https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Obduction#/media/File:Obduction_keyboard.jpg]https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Obduction#/media/File:Obduction_keyboard.jpg[/url]
https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Obduction
0 mention of non-qwerty keyboards having issues.
0 mentions of any keyboards having issues.
None of the reviews at https://www.gog.com/game/obduction mention keyboard issues. If there are any, I assume they're not in English.

Three solutions to your problem have been offered. If you don't want to use them, then that's your prerogative, but calling the Devs "lazy" because you are too lazy to even toss them an email about your issue, is stupid. It's a waste of everyone's time. And yes, it is your loss. Obduction is a fantastic game, as was Myst, and Cyan has excellent support. Hence why I said drop them an email about it.

Here's some more solutions that I bet you're going to like even less.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/306760/discussions/0/361798516965886098/
https://steamcommunity.com/app/306760/discussions/0/359547436744826905/
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cyaninc/obduction/posts/1664598?cursor=14252549 (search for "qwerty")

But I guess none of these do all the work for you so you'll just say it's not good enough, continue to call the Devs lazy, and probably yell at me for "attacking" you. Numerous popular games here feature improvements offered through patches, tweaks, and other setup alterations such as adding widescreen support, support for higher resolutions, bugfixes beyond the initial/standard patches, etc. Assuming you actually use any of these, I must question why you are willing to jump through those hoops to play them, but not for this game in particular. There are a number of games that do not let you rebind keys, and while annoying, it's not worth trashing the game over.
Does anyone know how long will Pillars 2 Obsidian Edition and the Bioshock games be on sale for? Will they be on sale until the Summer sale ends, or will those sale prices end early or be reduced with no warning?
HypersomniacLive: Should I assume that I'm not going to get an answer to this question I asked several days ago?
GameRager: They should answer you directly top be nice but they already did so before in general......basically the collections should have no expiration if as a gift code if the entire collection is a gift. If one has some games in the collection/buys it for themselves they will get a gift code for the already owned games in said collection they bought which(sadly) does expire.

I could be slightly wrong, though, so if you want to wait for a blue I totally get that.
I'm afraid I must agree with GameRager: this has already been answered, although I understand that you may not have been satisfied with the phrasing of the answer(s).

If you buy an entire collection as a gift then there is no expiration on that (and *that* is required by law in most jurisdictions, for the simple reason that to do otherwise would be "unjust enrichment" -- the company getting something but giving nothing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unjust_enrichment

It's more confusing in the case of buying a collection when you already own some components, and then those same components are then granted to you as time-limited gifts for others.

I am not aware of case law on this topic in any major jurisdiction (there might be lots, I'm not a lawyer so I don't know), but it would seem that Gog makes *this* kind of gift time-limited.

Whether they are legally in the clear on this in various jurisdictions, I don't know, but I presume they checked with their lawyers first and didn't get a negative answer.

Regardless, they're saying that that is their current policy.
HypersomniacLive: So, if one buys a collection as a gift code, would said gift code have an expiration date?
HypersomniacLive: Should I assume that I'm not going to get an answer to this question I asked several days ago?
Could you message him (or her), or Ashleee?
Post edited June 05, 2019 by tfishell
Zoidberg: They are not, make your research more adequately, wasd is unplayable on non qwerty layouts and the arrow
That's interesting; as a qwerty person I was not aware of that problem...and it makes me curious what Europe does about this; there must be some alternate set of standards, even if country and language specific?
Lucian_Galca: Does anyone know how long will Pillars 2 Obsidian Edition and the Bioshock games be on sale for? Will they be on sale until the Summer sale ends, or will those sale prices end early or be reduced with no warning?
They will be on sale until the Summer sale ends June 17, all sale will, including the bundle collections.
But with the exception of Flash Deals, those are 24 hours.
After 24 hours, the flash deal's discount will be reduced.
Lucian_Galca: Does anyone know how long will Pillars 2 Obsidian Edition and the Bioshock games be on sale for? Will they be on sale until the Summer sale ends, or will those sale prices end early or be reduced with no warning?
CervelloYM: They will be on sale until the Summer sale ends June 17, all sale will, including the bundle collections.
But with the exception of Flash Deals, those are 24 hours.
After 24 hours, the flash deal's discount will be reduced.
Much thanks. Reason I ask is because gog has had things on sale end earlier than the sale itself without notice before.
Zoidberg: They are not, make your research more adequately, wasd is unplayable on non qwerty layouts and the arrow
faroot: That's interesting; as a qwerty person I was not aware of that problem...and it makes me curious what Europe does about this; there must be some alternate set of standards, even if country and language specific?
Wait..what? It is not the case that "Europe" doesn't use QWERTY. I am from Europe and we use QWERTY here and in the (albeit not that many) other European countries I have been to. So you can't equate Europr and nonQWERTY.
faroot: That's interesting; as a qwerty person I was not aware of that problem...and it makes me curious what Europe does about this; there must be some alternate set of standards, even if country and language specific?
The layout are mostly different countries by countries, like several belgian ones and french ones.

Thing is, the letters are usually at the same spots so when devs decide to hardcode wasd keys to movement, that's when the issue arise.
Kristian: Wait..what? It is not the case that "Europe" doesn't use QWERTY. I am from Europe and we use QWERTY here and in the (albeit not that many) other European countries I have been to. So you can't equate Europr and nonQWERTY.
Yes, yes, like I said above, there are a lot of different layouts, some of them use the qwerty one for that zone of their layouts. I'm really not sure I said that azerty represented 100% of the europe keyboard layouts (which wouldn't make sense anyway).

Azerty is used in France and French-speaking Belgium at the very least, that's like 65 million people FYI.
Post edited June 05, 2019 by Zoidberg
Zoidberg: The layout are mostly different countries by countries, like several belgian ones and french ones.

Thing is, the letters are usually at the same spots so when devs decide to hardcode wasd keys to movement, that's when the issue arise.
Kristian: Wait..what? It is not the case that "Europe" doesn't use QWERTY. I am from Europe and we use QWERTY here and in the (albeit not that many) other European countries I have been to. So you can't equate Europr and nonQWERTY.
Zoidberg: Yes, yes, like I said above, there are a lot of different layouts, some of them use the qwerty one for that zone of their layouts. I'm really not sure I said that azerty represented 100% of the europe keyboard layouts (which wouldn't make sense anyway).

Azerty is used in France and French-speaking Belgium at the very least, that's like 65 million people FYI.
Interesting, I did not know that. I was responding to faroot BTW. I only really saw his response to you. So I did not intend to put words in your mouth or anything. I just see a lot of a lot of generalizations about "Europe" online. Often people conflate "Europe" and the EU. That tends to annoy me a bit, coming from a European country that is not part of the EU.
I saw a thread saying Bethesda is joining the summer sale.

SKYRIM!!!
Kristian: Often people conflate "Europe" and the EU. That tends to annoy me a bit, coming from a European country that is not part of the EU.
Oh, so you're kinda sorta maybe from the U.K. ? ;) *bum dum cha*
Kristian: Often people conflate "Europe" and the EU. That tends to annoy me a bit, coming from a European country that is not part of the EU.
Ixamyakxim: Oh, so you're kinda sorta maybe from the U.K. ? ;) *bum dum cha*
Haha. Nope, but they are our neighbors :)
high rated
Today's New Additions:
An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire (50% off)
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth (50% off)
Caravan (90% off vs. 80% off) - New All-Time GoG Low
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (90% off vs. 80% off) - New All-Time GoG Low
Combat Mission 3: Afrika Korps (10% off) - New Release
Combat Mission II: Barbarossa to Berlin (10% off) - New Release
Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord (10% off)
Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim (90% off vs. 85% off) - New All-Time GoG Low
Doom 3: BFG Edition (50% off)
DOOM II + Final DOOM (50% off)
Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut (70% off)
Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut Soundtrack [DLC] (70% off)
Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard, The (50% off)
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition, The (50% off)
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, The (50% off) - Matches GoG Low
Fallout (50% off)
Fallout 2 (50% off)
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (50% off) - Matches GoG Low
Fallout Tactics (50% off)
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (50% off) - Matches GoG Low
Monstrum - Matches GoG Low (80% off)
Monstrum - Original Soundtrack [DLC] (80% off) - Matches GoG Low - Last Discounted 12-Nov-2018
Mousecraft (80% off) - Matches GoG Low
Quake 4 (50% off)
Quake II: Quad Damage (50% off)
Quake III: Gold (50% off)
Quake: The Offering (50% off)
Quern - Undying Thoughts (60% off)
Quern - Undying Thoughts (Original Soundtrack) [DLC] (60% off) - Matches GoG Low
Return to Castle Wolfenstein (50% off)
Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle (80% off) - Matches GoG Low
Runaway 3: A Twist of Fate (80% off) - Matches GoG Low
Runaway: A Road Adventure (80% off) - Matches GoG Low
Torment: Tides of Numenera (50% off)
Torment: Tides of Numenera - Immortal Edition [Deluxe] (50% off)
Torment: Tides of Numenera - Immortal Edition Upgrade [DLC] (50% off)
Torment: Tides of Numenera - Legacy Edition [Deluxe] (50% off)
Torment: Tides of Numenera - Legacy Edition Upgrade [DLC] (50% off)
Ultimate DOOM, The (50% off)
Wasteland 1: The Original Classic (50% off)
Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition (50% off)
Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (50% off)
Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC] (50% off)
Wolfenstein 3D + Spear of Destiny (50% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited June 05, 2019 by RWarehall
RWarehall: Today's New Additions:
An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire (50% off)
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth (50% off)
Caravan (90% off vs. 80% off) - New All-Time GoG Low
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (90% off vs. 80% off) - New All-Time GoG Low
Combat Mission 3: Afrika Korps (10% off) - New Release
Combat Mission II: Barbarossa to Berlin (10% off) - New Release
Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord (10% off)
Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim (90% off vs. 85% off) - New All-Time GoG Low
Doom 3: BFG Edition (50% off)
DOOM II + Final DOOM (50% off)
Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut (70% off)
Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut Soundtrack [DLC] (70% off)
Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard, The (50% off)
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition, The (50% off)
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, The (50% off) - Matches GoG Low
Fallout (50% off)
Fallout 2 (50% off)
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (50% off) - Matches GoG Low
Fallout Tactics (50% off)
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (50% off) - Matches GoG Low
Monstrum - Matches GoG Low (80% off)
Monstrum - Original Soundtrack [DLC] (80% off) - Matches GoG Low - Last Discounted 12-Nov-2018
Mousecraft (80% off) - Matches GoG Low
Quake 4 (50% off)
Quake II: Quad Damage (50% off)
Quake III: Gold (50% off)
Quake: The Offering (50% off)
Quern - Undying Thoughts (60% off)
Quern - Undying Thoughts (Original Soundtrack) [DLC] (60% off) - Matches GoG Low
Return to Castle Wolfenstein (50% off)
Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle (80% off) - Matches GoG Low
Runaway 3: A Twist of Fate (80% off) - Matches GoG Low
Runaway: A Road Adventure (80% off) - Matches GoG Low
Torment: Tides of Numenera (50% off)
Torment: Tides of Numenera - Immortal Edition [Deluxe] (50% off)
Torment: Tides of Numenera - Immortal Edition Upgrade [DLC] (50% off)
Torment: Tides of Numenera - Legacy Edition [Deluxe] (50% off)
Torment: Tides of Numenera - Legacy Edition Upgrade [DLC] (50% off)
Ultimate DOOM, The (50% off)
Wasteland 1: The Original Classic (50% off)
Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition (50% off)
Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (50% off)
Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC] (50% off)
Wolfenstein 3D + Spear of Destiny (50% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Nice list/thanks for posting it.

For me, i'd recommend Quake 1/2(though you need to DL the music as GOG can't sell it) and Quake 4(short but nice FPS, imo)/Call of Cthulhu(great survival horror in the first half or so with some action and more action in the second half or so)/Redguard(If you can run it, it's a nice game with some nice setting elements)/Wolfenstein 3D/Return(both good games, though some might be put off by the lack of map for Wolf 3D).

Also Doom/Doom 2 are good for FPS fans and fans of games about demons/such mythology, and even Doom 3 is good(despite the censoring of stuff like some controversial secret level stuff in the included Doom 1/2 games and removing some arcade cabinet games from the Doom 3 expansion).

Question to all: Is the Dreamfall chapters game with the same voice actors as Dreamfall: TLJ?