It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM-free games take the center stage during the newly launched Summer Sale Festival on GOG.COM with game collections, flash deals, and discounts up to -90%.

We give you a full festival experience without leaving your computers. Main stage headliners feature games collections which are a perfect opportunity to grab some exceptional titles at high discounts, including:

Arctic Mages with The Banner Saga trilogy

Mechanical Brothers with Into the Breach, Hob, and >observer_

Alien Plant Farm with Stellaris, Surviving Mars, and Aven Colony

The Scary Family with Mafia trilogy

Masters of Bullets with Soldier of Fortune trilogy

The Indienerds with Tower of Time, Sundered, and Iconoclasts

Die Auslanders with 5 classic X-Com games

New games will enter the sale with an extra 24h flash deals starting with CHUCHEL Cherry Edition (-70%), Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Inquisitor (-90%), Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%), Shadows: Awakening (-70%), and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-30%). After the flash deal discount ends, these games will remain on sale at a lower discount.

Visit GOG.COM every day to check daily recommendations and mixes that will help you discover discounted games that share similar hits-inspired themes like "I'll be there for you", "Radioactive", "Panic! at the LAN party", and many more.

The sky is the limit as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) joins the DRM-free world in its steampunk glory. You can complete your Big Daddy collection with BioShock Remastered (-67%) and BioShock 2 Remastered (-67%) also on sale.

That's not all as GOG.COM's Summer Sale Festival has over 2000 deals for digital games!

Grab first ever discounts for re-released versions of the original Diablo (-10%) and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%). Other deals include titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), Katana ZERO (-20%), Weedcraft Inc (-25%), Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-40%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darksiders III (-50%), Frostpunk (-40%), We Happy Few (-40%), Return of the Obra Dinn (-10%), Theme Hospital (-75%), Crysis (-75%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by inox
mintee: I really like the color scheme. wish we could have the option to keep it
I'm glad i'm not alone .
Already requested it days ago .
I thought I would buy very little on this sale, but I've just realized that my library has grown more than I expected.
Mostly because of some titles reaching historical lows and being now so cheap that it would be mistake not to just even try them for a while...
Attachments:
ciemnogrodzianin: I thought I would buy very little on this sale, but I've just realized that my library has grown more than I expected.
What are you talking about dude, you only bought 11 games. :p
Reever: I see someone's a Billie Eilish fan...DUH! =D

And is that Sailor Moon on the front page sales banner?
chandra: Well... DUH! :D

Sailor Moon? Hmmm... to be honest it reminds me of a certain someone – long, purple hair... doesn't like DRM... Rings a bell? ;)
Great taste :D

chandra: Sailor Moon? Hmmm... to be honest it reminds me of a certain someone – long, purple hair... doesn't like DRM... Rings a bell? ;)
tfishell: Reever may have missed the GOG custom character created here ;)
Yeah, not around much these days, so I'm a bit out of the loop
high rated
Today's New Additions - Only FLASH DEALS:
(and a Special Edition that is cheaper as part of a flash deal...)

Discounts End 10-Jun-2019 - 1 PM UTC
A Golden Wake (75% off)
Blackwell Bundle (75% off)
Gemini Rue (75% off)
Primordia (75% off)
Resonance (75% off)
Shardlight (75% off)
Shardlight: Special Edition [Deluxe] (74% off) - [As the Base Game + Upgrade since it is cheaper]

That's right folks! All today's deals have been less before...

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited June 09, 2019 by RWarehall
chandra: Well... DUH! :D

Sailor Moon? Hmmm... to be honest it reminds me of a certain someone – long, purple hair... doesn't like DRM... Rings a bell? ;)
Reever: Great taste :D

tfishell: Reever may have missed the GOG custom character created here ;)
Reever: Yeah, not around much these days, so I'm a bit out of the loop
it was "GOG-Chan".
RWarehall: That's right folks! All today's deals have been less before...
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Half of them on my wishlist, but the prices are disappointing, indeed.
Especially that these summer flash deals used to be really good.
RWarehall: Today's New Additions - Only FLASH DEALS:
(and a Special Edition that is cheaper as part of a flash deal...)

Discounts End 10-Jun-2019 - 1 PM UTC
A Golden Wake (75% off)
Blackwell Bundle (75% off)
Gemini Rue (75% off)
Primordia (75% off)
Resonance (75% off)
Shardlight (75% off)
Shardlight: Special Edition [Deluxe] (74% off) - [As the Base Game + Upgrade since it is cheaper]

That's right folks! All today's deals have been less before...

Nice additions/list.

The Blackwell games(The ones I played) are great, and wadjet eye seems to be a good dev/,maker of such games. I am difnitely going to be getting some of the rest.
RWarehall: That's right folks! All today's deals have been less before...
ciemnogrodzianin: Half of them on my wishlist, but the prices are disappointing, indeed.
Especially that these summer flash deals used to be really good.
How is 2.50 for a game not a good deal? What do you want them for? Free?

;D
Post edited June 09, 2019 by GameRager
GameRager: How is 2.50 for a game not a good deal? What do you want them for? Free?

;D
Of course it is still a good deal but as pointed out before they were already (a bit) cheaper in another sale.

Afaik the front page said 2000+ games in sale before the big 2077 pre-order came- Now it says 2077 games. I wonder if they actually added more than the flash sales...
Post edited June 10, 2019 by MarkoH01
GameRager: How is 2.50 for a game not a good deal? What do you want them for? Free?

;D
MarkoH01: Of course it is still a good deal but as pointed out before they were already (a bit) cheaper in another sale.

Afaik the front page said 2000+ games in sale before the big 2077 pre-order came- Now it says 2077 games. I wonder if they actually added more than the flash sales...
True, but imo calling it disappointing would mean(imo) it was a much worse discount than previous sales.

As for added games: Someone is adding the latest added games to the thread here each day so maybe they would know more?
things that got first added are new wallpaper links #3 :)

goglin: (snip)
background wallpapers #3:
480 px
767 px
1024 px
1366 px
1680 px
1920 px
2560 px
high rated
MarkoH01: Of course it is still a good deal but as pointed out before they were already (a bit) cheaper in another sale.

GameRager: True, but imo calling it disappointing would mean(imo) it was a much worse discount than previous sales.

As for added games: Someone is adding the latest added games to the thread here each day so maybe they would know more?
The problem is that most people would expect a "Flash Deal" to at least match the recent best. Instead, all these games were 80% off for the entire Winter Sale only to be 75% off two weeks after in a "mere" Weekend Sale. When the Flash deal ends will these now be a worst deal than a normal Weekly/Weekend deal? Furthermore, the Blackwell Bundle was 90% off last September.

It's not great disappointment (and these are great games), but to have all 6 games in today's deal, for Flash Deals, have inferior discounts to what they were in the Winter sale is mildly disappointing.
Skyrim?
Reever: Great taste :D

Yeah, not around much these days, so I'm a bit out of the loop
tfishell: it was "GOG-Chan".
Ya know we having 2k19 when gog.com has its own mascot =))

...but still them shitty forums. UPGRADE YOUR FORUMS GOG!!!
RWarehall: Blackwell Bundle (75% off)
Gemini Rue (75% off)
Primordia (75% off)
Resonance (75% off)
Shardlight (75%
GameRager: Nice additions/list.

The Blackwell games(The ones I played) are great, and wadjet eye seems to be a good dev/,maker of such games. I am difnitely going to be getting some of the rest.
All the above are great games, make sure to grab Technobabylon too.