It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM-free games take the center stage during the newly launched Summer Sale Festival on GOG.COM with game collections, flash deals, and discounts up to -90%.

We give you a full festival experience without leaving your computers. Main stage headliners feature games collections which are a perfect opportunity to grab some exceptional titles at high discounts, including:

Arctic Mages with The Banner Saga trilogy

Mechanical Brothers with Into the Breach, Hob, and >observer_

Alien Plant Farm with Stellaris, Surviving Mars, and Aven Colony

The Scary Family with Mafia trilogy

Masters of Bullets with Soldier of Fortune trilogy

The Indienerds with Tower of Time, Sundered, and Iconoclasts

Die Auslanders with 5 classic X-Com games

New games will enter the sale with an extra 24h flash deals starting with CHUCHEL Cherry Edition (-70%), Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Inquisitor (-90%), Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%), Shadows: Awakening (-70%), and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-30%). After the flash deal discount ends, these games will remain on sale at a lower discount.

Visit GOG.COM every day to check daily recommendations and mixes that will help you discover discounted games that share similar hits-inspired themes like "I'll be there for you", "Radioactive", "Panic! at the LAN party", and many more.

The sky is the limit as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) joins the DRM-free world in its steampunk glory. You can complete your Big Daddy collection with BioShock Remastered (-67%) and BioShock 2 Remastered (-67%) also on sale.

That's not all as GOG.COM's Summer Sale Festival has over 2000 deals for digital games!

Grab first ever discounts for re-released versions of the original Diablo (-10%) and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%). Other deals include titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), Katana ZERO (-20%), Weedcraft Inc (-25%), Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-40%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darksiders III (-50%), Frostpunk (-40%), We Happy Few (-40%), Return of the Obra Dinn (-10%), Theme Hospital (-75%), Crysis (-75%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by inox
MadalinStroe: I didn't find this anywhere on the first page of threads. Clearly, RWarehall hasn't posted his list for the day. ;)

I'll just sit here quietly and wait for that.
Are you still here, waiting?

MadalinStroe: I didn't find this anywhere on the first page of threads. Clearly, RWarehall hasn't posted his list for the day. ;)

He did but he missed the thread. :p

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/summer_sale_journal_bbethesda_joins_the_festival_with_50_offb_da2ba/post41
ariaspi: ...
Thank you!
And thank you!
Post edited June 07, 2019 by MadalinStroe
Am I late or do I still have time ?
beyyy18: Am I late or do I still have time ?
The main sale is until the 17th, I believe. The flash sales are daily and last for 24 hours from their start.
The other day I noticed Slay The Spire was originally in the sale in the "Daily mix: House of Cards" section. There was no discount though. When I checked a little later it was removed (with two others) that weren't discounted.

If a mod is around, can you let me know if Slay The Spire will return to the sale with a discount?
high rated

PainOfSalvation: He did but he missed the thread. :p

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/summer_sale_journal_bbethesda_joins_the_festival_with_50_offb_da2ba/post41
Looks like I made an Oopsie!

Discount Ends 8-Jun-2019 - 1 PM UTC
88 Heroes (80% off vs 75% off) - New All-Time GoG Low
Project Highrise (70% off)
Project Highrise: Architect's Edition [Deluxe] (55% off) [As Base Game + DLCs - Cheaper than the package]
Raiden V: Director’s Cut (65% off vs 53% off) - New All-Time GoG Low
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages (90% off vs 80% off) - New All-Time GoG Low
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GALAXY EDITION (75% off) - Matches GoG Low
Trailblazers (40% off vs 25% off) - New All-Time GoG Low

Discount Ends 14-Jun-2019 - 1 PM UTC
Passpartout: The Starving Artist (20% off) - New Release

Discount Ends 18-Jul-2019 - 5 PM UTC
Warlocks 2: God Slayers - Pre-Order (20% off) - New Preorder [Includes OST as Preorder Bonus]

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited June 08, 2019 by RWarehall
RWarehall: Raiden V: Director’s Cut (70% off vs 60% off) - New All-Time GoG Low
[
I'm seeing 65% off not 70%.
Not the usual 1% rounding diference that happens sometimes among different currencies/zones if true.
RWarehall: ...
I'm checking your posts every day. Thank you for your work!
high rated
RWarehall: Raiden V: Director’s Cut (70% off vs 60% off) - New All-Time GoG Low
[
darkangelz: I'm seeing 65% off not 70%.
Not the usual 1% rounding diference that happens sometimes among different currencies/zones if true.
Apparently they had stealth reduced the base price on me on 20-May-2019 from $34.99 down to $29.99, you are correct.

Today's New Additions - Only FLASH DEALS:

Discounts End 9-Jun-2019 - 1 PM UTC
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls (80% off) - New Unbundled GoG Low
Avernum 3: Ruined World (50% off vs 40% off) - New All-Time GoG Low
Avernum: Escape From the Pit (80% off)
Avernum: The Complete Saga (80% off)
Crookz - The Big Heist (70% off)
Order of Battle: World War II (75% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited June 08, 2019 by RWarehall
Query: Flash deals are only for new titles added to the Summer Sale and not existing titles, correct? Thus, if a game is currently on sale that was never featured in a Flash deal, it won't be given a deeper discount in one such?
OdanUrr: Query: Flash deals are only for new titles added to the Summer Sale and not existing titles, correct? Thus, if a game is currently on sale that was never featured in a Flash deal, it won't be given a deeper discount in one such?
There will never be deeper discounts for games already on sale. What you see is what you get, until the games leaves the sale.
OdanUrr: Query: Flash deals are only for new titles added to the Summer Sale and not existing titles, correct? Thus, if a game is currently on sale that was never featured in a Flash deal, it won't be given a deeper discount in one such?
MadalinStroe: There will never be deeper discounts for games already on sale. What you see is what you get, until the games leaves the sale.
Thank you.
RWarehall: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: I'm checking your posts every day. Thank you for your work!
same, gog should hire RWarehall or send them some cash for this

Im going to miss this sale, besides the good deals I really like the color scheme. wish we could have the option to keep it
Post edited June 08, 2019 by mintee
mintee: Im going to miss this sale, besides the good deals I really like the color scheme. wish we could have the option to keep it
Yeah, the design team really did a good job.