It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM-free games take the center stage during the newly launched Summer Sale Festival on GOG.COM with game collections, flash deals, and discounts up to -90%.

We give you a full festival experience without leaving your computers. Main stage headliners feature games collections which are a perfect opportunity to grab some exceptional titles at high discounts, including:

Arctic Mages with The Banner Saga trilogy

Mechanical Brothers with Into the Breach, Hob, and >observer_

Alien Plant Farm with Stellaris, Surviving Mars, and Aven Colony

The Scary Family with Mafia trilogy

Masters of Bullets with Soldier of Fortune trilogy

The Indienerds with Tower of Time, Sundered, and Iconoclasts

Die Auslanders with 5 classic X-Com games

New games will enter the sale with an extra 24h flash deals starting with CHUCHEL Cherry Edition (-70%), Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Inquisitor (-90%), Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%), Shadows: Awakening (-70%), and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-30%). After the flash deal discount ends, these games will remain on sale at a lower discount.

Visit GOG.COM every day to check daily recommendations and mixes that will help you discover discounted games that share similar hits-inspired themes like "I'll be there for you", "Radioactive", "Panic! at the LAN party", and many more.

The sky is the limit as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) joins the DRM-free world in its steampunk glory. You can complete your Big Daddy collection with BioShock Remastered (-67%) and BioShock 2 Remastered (-67%) also on sale.

That's not all as GOG.COM's Summer Sale Festival has over 2000 deals for digital games!

Grab first ever discounts for re-released versions of the original Diablo (-10%) and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%). Other deals include titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), Katana ZERO (-20%), Weedcraft Inc (-25%), Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-40%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darksiders III (-50%), Frostpunk (-40%), We Happy Few (-40%), Return of the Obra Dinn (-10%), Theme Hospital (-75%), Crysis (-75%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by inox
B1tF1ghter: MAYBE if Galaxy would be available on Linux then maybe it would be easier to make them sell games here...
But Galaxy is not on Linux and seems like bascially nobody knows when it is gonna be...
It's not the reason in Feral's case. At least that's they how they sounded like. They were intentionally unclear. If Galaxy was the blocker, they could just say so, but admitting they are pro-DRM is bad PR for them. So I think it's DRM after all.

Anyway, VP case is different, and quite confusing really. See above. We need more clarification on what's going on, from 2K as well. According to GOG: "some other company which ported the game has the rights" (other meaning not 2K), and something didn't work out. According to VP who ported the game they don't control the rights, so that's already contradicting GOG's statement. We don't have any answer from 2K yet.
Post edited June 04, 2019 by shmerl
I forgot to respond to this
shmerl: And if they are not pro-DRM, why don't they offer such games DRM-free in their own store?
I was personally hoping they would do that at least in their own store where they do sell SOME games in different form than steam keys (some direct download form INSTEAD of steam keys).
But they just don't and it's pretty annoying...

B1tF1ghter: MAYBE if Galaxy would be available on Linux then maybe it would be easier to make them sell games here...
But Galaxy is not on Linux and seems like bascially nobody knows when it is gonna be...
shmerl: It's not the reason in Feral's case. At least that's they how they sounded like. They were intentionally unclear. If Galaxy was the blocker, they could just say so, but admitting they are pro-DRM is bad PR for them. So I think it's DRM after all.
It's getting annoying how they are trying to make excuses instead of being stright on the reasons...

It sometimes seems like the blame is being between all sides... Like with Metro case when it was CLEAR that Deep Silver knows and Feral does nothing in the meantime...
Linux IS treated like some unimportant system most of the time...

(Luke)
Zoidberg: And I get that, really, but I'm personally done making the effort.
DDDespair: Your loss.
No, not really. With all the games that are correctly featured, that really is no loss at all for me, quite the opposite, I will gladly avoid the nuisance of such dev practices.
Zoidberg: Lazy devs are hopeless. :P

I shouldn't have to fight the devs silly decisions, that's all I'm saying.
DDDespair: I don't see what you're talking about, and your refusal to reply shows that you are the one who's lazy. Looking at the default controls for keyboard + mouse, they're all sensible.
They are not, make your research more adequately, wasd is unplayable on non qwerty layouts and the arrows DO NOT substitute for those. If you had actually tried, you'd know.

Also, attacking me personally because I don't give an answer that suits you is weak. I answered. Don't do that again.
Post edited June 04, 2019 by Zoidberg
Zoidberg: They are not, make your research more adequately, wasd is unplayable on non qwerty layouts and the arrows DO NOT substitute for those. If you had actually tried, you'd know.

Also, attacking me personally because I don't give an answer that suits you is weak. I answered. Don't do that again.
I agree no one should insult others unnecessarily, but you say/claim the devs used lazy practices just because they didn't account for every type of keyboard when making a control scheme? Maybe you're partially right, and they could've made the controls customizable, but that depends on how hard it would be(i don;t know as i'm not into game dev) to implement such vs just accounting for one keyboard type.

As for shitty control schemes: You're lucky you never had to play Crusader series on a qwerty keyboard....various controls including movement were all sorts of weird letters/etc Still, I hated it but played anyways and found the game to be enjoyable, proving yes devs make bad choices sometimes but the effort to beat them at their own game and play it anyways sometimes pays dividends.
GameRager: that depends on how hard it would be(i don;t know as i'm not into game dev) to implement such vs just accounting for one keyboard type.
It is trivial.
GameRager: that depends on how hard it would be(i don;t know as i'm not into game dev) to implement such vs just accounting for one keyboard type.
clarry: It is trivial.
Then the devs were indeed lazy...or just high...in this case.
Awesome, I'll have to grab Infinite as soon as I can.
high rated
Today's New Additions:
Cinders (70% off) - [FLASH DEAL]
In the Shadows (40% off vs. 30% off) - New All-Time GoG Low - Last Discounted 2-Jul-2018
Project Zomboid (40% off) - Matches GoG Low - Last Discounted 9-Jul-2018 - [FLASH DEAL]
Solstice (70% off) - [FLASH DEAL]
Solstice - Digital Collector's Edition [Deluxe] (65% off)
Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass (90% off vs. 80% off) - New All-Time GoG Low - [FLASH DEAL]
The World Next Door (33% off) - First Discount - Released 28-Mar-2019 - [FLASH DEAL]
The World Next Door - Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (33% off) - First Discount - Released 28-Mar-2019
The World Next Door - Original Soundtrack [DLC] (33% off) - First Discount - Released 28-Mar-2019
Tropico 5: Complete Collection [Deluxe] (80% off) - Matches GoG Low - [FLASH DEAL]

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited June 04, 2019 by RWarehall
RWarehall: Today's New Additions:
Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass (80% off) - Matches GoG Low - [FLASH DEAL]
It's 90% off, not 80% off. :p Should be historical low.
high rated
RWarehall: Today's New Additions:
Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass (80% off) - Matches GoG Low - [FLASH DEAL]
PainOfSalvation: It's 90% off, not 80% off. :p Should be historical low.
Thank you. Corrected.
There are some games in the Daily Mix that don't appear to have any discount, Don't Starve and The Flame in the Flood. Is that intentional or a bug?

Edit: I see they have both since been taken out of the Daily Mix, so I guess that's the answer to that. A bit disappointing as Don't Starve is on my Wishlist, I was hoping to see it in the sale.
Post edited June 04, 2019 by emme
emter_pl: [....] Collections work differently than completion bundles - the discount comes from a fact that you get all of these games at once. Otherwise such deep discount wouldn't be possible. [...]
HypersomniacLive: So, if one buys a collection as a gift code, would said gift code have an expiration date?
Should I assume that I'm not going to get an answer to this question I asked several days ago?
HypersomniacLive: So, if one buys a collection as a gift code, would said gift code have an expiration date?
HypersomniacLive: Should I assume that I'm not going to get an answer to this question I asked several days ago?
They should answer you directly top be nice but they already did so before in general......basically the collections should have no expiration if as a gift code if the entire collection is a gift. If one has some games in the collection/buys it for themselves they will get a gift code for the already owned games in said collection they bought which(sadly) does expire.

I could be slightly wrong, though, so if you want to wait for a blue I totally get that.
Post edited June 04, 2019 by GameRager
emme: There are some games in the Daily Mix that don't appear to have any discount, Don't Starve and The Flame in the Flood. Is that intentional or a bug?

Edit: I see they have both since been taken out of the Daily Mix, so I guess that's the answer to that. A bit disappointing as Don't Starve is on my Wishlist, I was hoping to see it in the sale.
It's possible they'll find their way into a future Flash Deal (and then the general sale, with a lesser discount).
high rated
I hate these new 'collections' versus prior bundle handling, before you would only have to buy those items you don't own to get a proportionate discount on those titles and now you have to buy the entire collection regardless. I wanted to voice this complaint should it be noted. I guess I understand this different may mean that titles not normally bundled can be included due to perhaps appeasing developers but it seems less customer friendly.