It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM-free games take the center stage during the newly launched Summer Sale Festival on GOG.COM with game collections, flash deals, and discounts up to -90%.

We give you a full festival experience without leaving your computers. Main stage headliners feature games collections which are a perfect opportunity to grab some exceptional titles at high discounts, including:

Arctic Mages with The Banner Saga trilogy

Mechanical Brothers with Into the Breach, Hob, and >observer_

Alien Plant Farm with Stellaris, Surviving Mars, and Aven Colony

The Scary Family with Mafia trilogy

Masters of Bullets with Soldier of Fortune trilogy

The Indienerds with Tower of Time, Sundered, and Iconoclasts

Die Auslanders with 5 classic X-Com games

New games will enter the sale with an extra 24h flash deals starting with CHUCHEL Cherry Edition (-70%), Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Inquisitor (-90%), Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%), Shadows: Awakening (-70%), and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-30%). After the flash deal discount ends, these games will remain on sale at a lower discount.

Visit GOG.COM every day to check daily recommendations and mixes that will help you discover discounted games that share similar hits-inspired themes like "I'll be there for you", "Radioactive", "Panic! at the LAN party", and many more.

The sky is the limit as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) joins the DRM-free world in its steampunk glory. You can complete your Big Daddy collection with BioShock Remastered (-67%) and BioShock 2 Remastered (-67%) also on sale.

That's not all as GOG.COM's Summer Sale Festival has over 2000 deals for digital games!

Grab first ever discounts for re-released versions of the original Diablo (-10%) and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%). Other deals include titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), Katana ZERO (-20%), Weedcraft Inc (-25%), Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-40%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darksiders III (-50%), Frostpunk (-40%), We Happy Few (-40%), Return of the Obra Dinn (-10%), Theme Hospital (-75%), Crysis (-75%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by inox
Sachys: O____o

Well, thats the first time the front page has worked properly in Palemoon since the site "upgrade". Dont know what those GOGbears did, but they did it right.
Yeah i mentined it already in the previous sale. Don't know what they did but i was even capable of getting the giveaway game and the whole main site works as it should even for firefox esr 52.9.
And the fun begins.....if you're not a wallet.

Also thx for the freebie, GOG.
high rated
ciemnogrodzianin: List of all discounted games - sorted by price! Enjoy! ;)

Thanks GOG for the freebie. I hope I'll be able to play it someday :)
I'll consider X-COM bundle - probably the only one playable with my hardware. It would be nice to get a bit more classics/retro bundles.
Glad to hear you liked our Die Auslanders bundle – figuring out the bundle's names was a lot of fun ;)

We also have something called daily mixes, which are collections of games that have something in common (sometimes something unexpected... you'll see). We were trying to base their names on famous song titles/lyrics, though I'm afraid it's sometimes difficult to get what is the link between these games :E
GameRager: To the first part: Does anyone/anyone on staff know if the Obduction story is tied to/in the same "verse" as the Myst/etc games?
Not a staff, but I have (and completed) that game.... and I did not notice any ties or references to Myst except for the team that developed it. It's completely self-contained.
GOG.com: .
Thank you for Obduction :)
Post edited May 30, 2019 by Anothername
GOG.com: .
Anothername: Thank you for Odbuction :)
I know NOTHING about that game other than what is on it's card.

Is it like the Myst games, more of a basic point and click, an FPS?
Post edited May 30, 2019 by tinyE
Nice
GameRager: To the first part: Does anyone/anyone on staff know if the Obduction story is tied to/in the same "verse" as the Myst/etc games?
huan: Not a staff, but I have (and completed) that game.... and I did not notice any ties or references to Myst except for the team that developed it. It's completely self-contained.
Thanks for the info. :)
Wow, Glad Bioshock Infinite found its way here - instabuy, alongside with Draugen :)

And thank you for the Obduction, that is a nice move and a new game :)
low rated
To everyone: Get Bioshock Infinite if you want NOW......the price for it OFF SALE(55 bucks US) is WAY TOO HIGH for a non-new game(imo).
Thank you very much for Obduction, GOG <3

It's one of those games I wanted for a long time, but didn't dare to buy because of the "high" sys requirements and the low equipment of my PC.
Now I'm able to try the game and see if it's playable nevertheless.

Great sale - not easy to decide how to spend the little gaming-money.
First sale for Ether One in almost 3 years!

Now hopefully a daily deal for The Occupation..
Post edited May 30, 2019 by W3irdN3rd
plagren: Holy crap, I just realized the front page is no longer completely broken on my trusty ol' browser. I just hope it'll stay this way after the sale's over...
Yeah, that's a nice surprise. Not that I really ever use the front page.
Anothername: Thank you for Odbuction :)
tinyE: I know NOTHING about that game other than what is on it's card.

Is it like the Myst games, more of a basic point and click, an FPS?
Same as you. No idea; but I do guess its some kind of modern Myst. Not sure when or if I play it since it so not my genre but if I do for some odd reason I'll try to give you some feedback :)
low rated
why would they naht offer teh 'legendary' edition with banner saga 3 (re:: 'arctic mages' bundle), but teh middle-ground 'deluxe'? this makes zero sense