It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM-free games take the center stage during the newly launched Summer Sale Festival on GOG.COM with game collections, flash deals, and discounts up to -90%.

We give you a full festival experience without leaving your computers. Main stage headliners feature games collections which are a perfect opportunity to grab some exceptional titles at high discounts, including:

Arctic Mages with The Banner Saga trilogy

Mechanical Brothers with Into the Breach, Hob, and >observer_

Alien Plant Farm with Stellaris, Surviving Mars, and Aven Colony

The Scary Family with Mafia trilogy

Masters of Bullets with Soldier of Fortune trilogy

The Indienerds with Tower of Time, Sundered, and Iconoclasts

Die Auslanders with 5 classic X-Com games

New games will enter the sale with an extra 24h flash deals starting with CHUCHEL Cherry Edition (-70%), Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Inquisitor (-90%), Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%), Shadows: Awakening (-70%), and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-30%). After the flash deal discount ends, these games will remain on sale at a lower discount.

Visit GOG.COM every day to check daily recommendations and mixes that will help you discover discounted games that share similar hits-inspired themes like "I'll be there for you", "Radioactive", "Panic! at the LAN party", and many more.

The sky is the limit as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) joins the DRM-free world in its steampunk glory. You can complete your Big Daddy collection with BioShock Remastered (-67%) and BioShock 2 Remastered (-67%) also on sale.

That's not all as GOG.COM's Summer Sale Festival has over 2000 deals for digital games!

Grab first ever discounts for re-released versions of the original Diablo (-10%) and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%). Other deals include titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), Katana ZERO (-20%), Weedcraft Inc (-25%), Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-40%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darksiders III (-50%), Frostpunk (-40%), We Happy Few (-40%), Return of the Obra Dinn (-10%), Theme Hospital (-75%), Crysis (-75%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by inox
Reever: I see someone's a Billie Eilish fan...DUH! =D

And is that Sailor Moon on the front page sales banner?
Well... DUH! :D

Sailor Moon? Hmmm... to be honest it reminds me of a certain someone – long, purple hair... doesn't like DRM... Rings a bell? ;)
GameRager: I'm not trying to fully excuse it, i'm mainly saying that some things(even lazy efforts/weird keybinds for a game) are worth the effort to get them playable in the end sometimes.
And I get that, really, but I'm personally done making the effort.
chandra: Sailor Moon? Hmmm... to be honest it reminds me of a certain someone – long, purple hair... doesn't like DRM... Rings a bell? ;)
Reever may have missed the GOG custom character created here ;)
vv221: Some of us are working on writing documentation right now, so knowing what's not intuitive would help a lot. And of course we need fresh eyes for that, because most of us have been working with it for so long that we can no longer see what could be counter-intuitive.
Gede: I am quite aware of that common problem. I would begin by saying that you are not selling your project well enough. Someone shows up at your project's page may see what it does, but no information on why would someone want to do that. That seems to be another frequent problem.
That’s something we always have in mind, talking about our software mostly in French and/or on IRC does not help at all on this front. But we’re lacking in manpower to be active on both the development side and the promotion side at the same time.

We plan to fix that with our future new website, cf. Suggestion: a comparisons page for similar tools. That’s the main reason development may seemed to have slowed down a bit recently, we’re actually focusing on parts we delayed for too long including a nice to use website and documentation.

The in-dev website can already be tested here, but be aware that it is in French only right now: https://dev.website.dotslashplay.it/
When it goes fully public, all pages should be available at least in English and French. Having more languages available would depend on contributions.
Bubsy is a flash deal, huh? What a waste of a flash deal spot... :(
NuffCatnip: Bubsy is a flash deal, huh? What a waste of a flash deal spot... :(
Yea I keep hoping for another 'Ubisoft games' thing for iD software.
NuffCatnip: Bubsy is a flash deal, huh? What a waste of a flash deal spot... :(
pkk234: Yea I keep hoping for another 'Ubisoft games' thing for iD software.
Another Capcom batch would be great, it's unlikely.though.
high rated
emter_pl: Unfortunately, Mac and Linux versions were developed and published by a different company and it wasn't possible to add their DRM-free version of the game at the moment.
According to this, Virtual Programming who ported Bioshock Infinite to Linux said, it's not up to them, since they don't have the rights on distributing it. So it's up to 2K, and then why didn't it work? Or whom did you mean by other company here?

Sounds like some confusion or contradiction. Who needs to give permission to distribute the Linux version of Bioshock Infinite on GOG?
Post edited June 03, 2019 by shmerl
high rated
Today's New Additions:
Anna's Quest (85% off vs. 80% off) - All-Time GoG Best [FLASH DEAL]
Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back (85% off vs. 75% off) - All-Time GoG Best [FLASH DEAL]
Candle (70% off) - Matches GoG Best [FLASH DEAL]
Crawl (50% off)
Hacknet (75% off)
Hacknet - Labyrinths [DLC] (33% off)
Hacknet - Labyrinths Official Soundtrack [DLC] (34% off) - Matches GoG Best
Hacknet Complete Edition [Deluxe] (25% off)
Hacknet Official Soundtrack [DLC] (75% off)
Hacknet Ultimate Edition [Deluxe] (35% off)
MechoEcho (80% off vs. 62% off) - All-Time GoG Best - Last Discounted 20-Jun-2017
Orwell (66% off) - Matches GoG Best
Orwell Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (66% off)
Orwell Original Soundtrack [DLC] (66% off) - Matches GoG Best
Orwell: Ignorance is Strength (33% off) - Matches GoG Best
Orwell: Ignorance is Strength Original Soundtrack [DLC] (33% off) - Matches GoG Best
Orwell: Ignorance is Strength Season 2 Deluxe [Deluxe] (33% off)
Orwell: Ignorance is Strength Seasons Complete [Deluxe] (50% off)
Pharaonic (80% off vs. 75% off) - All-Time GoG Best [FLASH DEAL]
Railway Empire (70% off vs. 65% off) - All-Time GoG Best [FLASH DEAL]
Think of The Children (50% off) - Matches GoG Best
Vikings - Wolves of Midgard (80% off vs. 75% off) - All-Time GoG Best [FLASH DEAL]

More details about the sale can be found on my Google Doc with sorted lists by price, discount and more
GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited June 03, 2019 by RWarehall
If Morrowind will receive a discount :

https://www.moddb.com/mods/morrowind-rebirth/news/release-morrowind-rebirth-50
GameRager: I'm not trying to fully excuse it, i'm mainly saying that some things(even lazy efforts/weird keybinds for a game) are worth the effort to get them playable in the end sometimes.
Zoidberg: And I get that, really, but I'm personally done making the effort.
No problem...but imo one should never give up unless things are truly hopeless. :)

RWarehall: Today's New Additions:
Anna's Quest (85% off vs. 80% off) - All-Time GoG Best [FLASH DEAL]
Great list....I am getting Anna's Quest, as it looks similar to(and rips off a bit, but in a good way) Edna and Harvey games.

Also to ALL considering buying HACKNET: Do not buy the complete edition if you need both the games as Hacknet & it's expansion/sequel Labyrinths bought seperately are cheaper than the complete edition.

Also if one also wants to soundtracks with the two games the ultimate edition is also more pricey than buying the soundtracks by themselves.
Post edited June 03, 2019 by GameRager
GameRager: No problem...but imo one should never give up unless things are truly hopeless. :)
Lazy devs are hopeless. :P

I shouldn't have to fight the devs silly decisions, that's all I'm saying.
GameRager: No problem...but imo one should never give up unless things are truly hopeless. :)
Zoidberg: Lazy devs are hopeless. :P

I agree...i'm just saying in general people should never give up so easily. :)
Your loss.

Zoidberg: Lazy devs are hopeless. :P

I don't see what you're talking about, and your refusal to reply shows that you are the one who's lazy. Looking at the default controls for keyboard + mouse, they're all sensible. WASD and arrow keys for movement, escape and backspace for exit, shift and caps lock for run. There is no jump, so spacebar works fine for camera. Perhaps you would like to use the numberpad arrows, or map run to space, or use tab instead of capslock, or maybe just switch capslock and shift? Understandable, but none of those are huge changes to be worth throwing the game under the bus for, and you can hardly call Cyan "lazy" for implementing the most common keyboard defaults automatically.

This is why I am now asking for the third (3rd) time, what exactly it is that you wish to rebind. If there's some other sensible option that I am overlooking, then please enlighten me, as I do not like being blind to such things.

Alternatively, if you're actually seeking a solution rather than to continue complaining, there is the optional point and click mode which will completely solve your problem. Alternatively alternatively, you could, perhaps, throw Cyan support a message and see if they would consider rebinds or explain how to do it.
B1tF1ghter: To the 3 of you - I generally just wanted to make a point but since you insist (you really insist it seems) on details...
[...]
The exact code Im talking about: [...]
faroot: Thanks very much for your patience and taking the trouble to explain, that was very enlightening.
No problem!... Glad I could help...

B1tF1ghter: Also I don't actually understand why people say Feral is pro drm... Why would they be pro drm?
I know some of their older non steam Mac ports are drmed but all their current Linux ports are only drmed by Steam itself... They don't even have CEG! (CEG is popular on Windows games and Windows build of Infinite on Steam has it)...
shmerl: I have no idea why they are pro-DRM, but they said explicitly, they have problems releasing their game on GOG, even if GOG have DRM-free Windows versions here. And if they are not pro-DRM, why don't they offer such games DRM-free in their own store? I can only conclude, DRM is the reason.

TL;DR: I'll change my view on their DRM attitude, once we'll see their Linux games in DRM-free stores.
MAYBE if Galaxy would be available on Linux then maybe it would be easier to make them sell games here...
But Galaxy is not on Linux and seems like bascially nobody knows when it is gonna be...

B1tF1ghter: (Luke)
mk47at: Thank you. Although I still think that that script can only override the Steam runtime, i.e. the bundle of precompiled libraries that Steam provides. And that's a shell script, so that would be included with each game port as well, so there is no need for anything from their GitHub account.
I will test that when I can which means like maybe in July... MAYBE in July ( I have to build new hardware first, test it, and then also deploy system in highly custom config so it is not gonna happen soon )...
Also you probably missed that I said it is a TEMPLATE script...
It IS a template script... So it means it contains EVERYTHING and then when they make a script for a game build they REMOVE stuff from this script... Ready game build script is very likely to not have something from this script and also this one is far more universal (as it contians all kinds of stuff and is not specific to anything) and it is easier to explain using it rather than some game specific script... Basically nobody should complain about explanation if I use this while if I would use game specific script somebody would very likely say some complains about it being games specific and so on...
If you want example then for example there is (or used to be as that script changes over time) DS4 controller mappings (in the script) and those DS4 controller mappings will not be present (in the script) in games that have other native support for that...

(Luke)