It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spoderman.898: No idea about DRM on NyxQuest, but it was $2.49 on Steam during their summer sale, and DRM-free on Steam.

That's when I grabbed it
If that's the case, I have to seriously question their decision of including an "Online One Time Key Validation" DRM on ShinyLoot. Maybe, it works the same way as Steam? Oh well, I don't really know.
spoderman.898: No idea about DRM on NyxQuest, but it was $2.49 on Steam during their summer sale, and DRM-free on Steam.

That's when I grabbed it
Grargar: If that's the case, I have to seriously question their decision of including an "Online One Time Key Validation" DRM on ShinyLoot. Maybe, it works the same way as Steam? Oh well, I don't really know.
Well, the dev publishes it on Steam, while Topware publishes it everywhere else. That might have something to do with it. The Steam version is completely DRM-free.
spoderman.898: Well, the dev publishes it on Steam, while Topware publishes it everywhere else. That might have something to do with it. The Steam version is completely DRM-free.
Seems to be the case.
madth3: Indie Mixer 6 Bundle at Indie Royale

Everything is Windows only. Current minimum $3.74.

- Lantern Forge (Desura, DRM Free)
- Volt (Steam, Desura, DRM Free)
- Bionic Dues (Steam)
- SOL: Exodus (Steam, Desura, DRM Free) with bonus material
- Jaz, Trump's Journey (Desura, DRM Free)
- Pineapple Smash Crew (Steam, Desura, DRM Free)
- Chime (Steam)
- Knightshift (Steam, Desura, DRM Free)

Bonus for $6.00
- Emotionaut (album) by Producer Snafu
Bonus says $7 for me. Quite sad considering IR (desura)was originally aussie if i recall....
Cheapest yet for (Steamworks) Saints Row IV - US$8 / £6.00 using code SUM2014-WS4JA35-GU452UV-DEXTER2

Also have the season pass for [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DLC-SR4SP/saints-row-iv-season-pass?caff=2157851]/ £1.60 using that code.
PenguinJim: Cheapest yet for (Steamworks) Saints Row IV - US$8 / £6.00 using code SUM2014-WS4JA35-GU452UV-DEXTER2

Also have the season pass for [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DLC-SR4SP/saints-row-iv-season-pass?caff=2157851]/ £1.60 using that code.
Is it region locked? I mean if I buy from the US GG site, can i activate without VPN?
On the other hand, I still have to wait for the "full" version to appear... so I skip for now.
Post edited July 03, 2014 by blotunga
Bundle Stars - Reboot 5.0

$1.99 (First 48h)
- Mount & Blade
- Blades of Time Limited Edition + Dismal Swamp DLC
- UFO Extraterrestrials Gold
- Thunder Wolves
- Puzzle Kingdoms
- STORM: Frontline Nation
Post edited July 03, 2014 by Stooner
Stooner: Bundle Stars - Reboot 5.0

$1.99 (First 48h)
- Mount & Blade
- Thunder Wolves
- Puzzle Kingdoms
Blades of Time justifies itself to buy the bundle, but I thought Mount & Blade was a kind of MMO and I see there is a single player mode ? Interesting !
MaxFulvus: Blades of Time justifies itself to buy the bundle, but I thought Mount & Blade was a kind of MMO and I see there is a single player mode ? Interesting !
Mount and Blade does not even have multilplayer I think, but it is in all aspect surpassed by Warband. That one has both SP and MP, but is not MMO. So if you are interested in the game, you could use this to test it but real quality lies in Warband.
MaxFulvus: Blades of Time justifies itself to buy the bundle, but I thought Mount & Blade was a kind of MMO and I see there is a single player mode ? Interesting !
Vitek: Mount and Blade does not even have multilplayer I think, but it is in all aspect surpassed by Warband. That one has both SP and MP, but is not MMO. So if you are interested in the game, you could use this to test it but real quality lies in Warband.
Well, thank you. I thought until now it was a MMO because I only heard about the MP part. Shame on me !
So Warband is really much better ?
Post edited July 03, 2014 by MaxFulvus
Stooner: Bundle Stars - Reboot 5.0

$1.99 (First 48h)
- Mount & Blade
- Thunder Wolves
- Puzzle Kingdoms
I just got an email about this bundle too and although I do agree with Vitek about MnB I own all the games and would almost be buying this bundle just to give that to someone. The other games, except for UFO, I've barely even heard of so if anyone has played them please post about your experiences.

Edit:Mount and Blade is a sandbox rpg with an open-world and probably inspired a lot of MMO-type games.
Post edited July 03, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane
MaxFulvus: Well, thank you. I thought until now it was a MMO because I only heard about the MP part. Shame on me !
So Warband is really much better ?
Yeah it is just improved Mount and Blade and there is not really reason to pick original. It has extra faction, bigger map, combat improvements, new diplomacy options, new items, probably bugfices and some more stuff. It also supports a lot more mods and mods is thing where MnB shines.
Also it is "MMO-like" in the aspect there is no given storyline. You have to decide your own way to go through the game. But it is very good game and I heartily recommend it.
madth3: Indie Mixer 6 Bundle at Indie Royale

Everything is Windows only. Current minimum $3.74.

- Lantern Forge (Desura, DRM Free)
- Volt (Steam, Desura, DRM Free)
- Bionic Dues (Steam)
- SOL: Exodus (Steam, Desura, DRM Free) with bonus material
- Jaz, Trump's Journey (Desura, DRM Free)
- Pineapple Smash Crew (Steam, Desura, DRM Free)
- Chime (Steam)
- Knightshift (Steam, Desura, DRM Free)

Bonus for $6.00
- Emotionaut (album) by Producer Snafu
Volt and Bionic Dues are Mac & Linux as well. The rest are windows only.
Ragnarblackmane: I just got an email about this bundle too and although I do agree with Vitek about MnB I own all the games and would almost be buying this bundle just to give that to someone. The other games, except for UFO, I've barely even heard of so if anyone has played them please post about your experiences.
Blades of Time is a bit like Bloodrayne, but mainly with big guns. It's a kind of Tomb Raider (the elder) in it gameplay but you have some powers focus on the Time, specially one which give you the skill to create several "clones" of yourself who help you in fights. It's a good game, nothing of new and a bit short, but a fun game.
hummer010: Volt and Bionic Dues are Mac & Linux as well. The rest are windows only.
You're absolutely right. Fixed and updated the minimum.