It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: If you want the DRM free version of Bioshock and have no interest in Steam versions, you can get this for $0.01.
dyscode: I know, but I always pay $1 min., regardless :)
I never pay $1, that would look like I only paid that much for the DRM stuff. I often pay $0.99 though (and never less), as it is the maximum I can pay without getting the DRM keys. Just my way of letting them know I am buying for the DRM free stuff, not the stupid keys.
isis12: As far as I know, at least some of those games are censored in Germany. Does anyone know whether or not that would be the case if I activate a key from this bundle, i.e. are there regional differences or is it the same international version for everyone?
I'm unsure about the Steam version, but generally US codes unlock the censored version. I can confirm that the DRM version on HB in uncensored according to this post.
The Humble Store's DRM Freedom sale just updated.

Banished is available for $9.99. I know a lot of people were looking for that in the GOG Summer Sale, so I thought I would mention it.
Really Big Sky - 1,000,000 free keys:
http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/09/free-steam-key/

How do these games make any money giving away that much volume? I wonder if someone pays the devs a big sum of money to basically buy the game from them just to use for a big promo or something.
skeletonbow: Really Big Sky - 1,000,000 free keys:
Already posted by Rakuru two hours ago.
:-)
skeletonbow: Really Big Sky - 1,000,000 free keys:

How do these games make any money giving away that much volume? I wonder if someone pays the devs a big sum of money to basically buy the game from them just to use for a big promo or something.
This is your PSA for the day.

Don't forget to revoke WooBox's permission to access your Twitter by going to "Settings" > "Apps" on the left hand side, and "Revoke", in addition to unfollowing PC Gamer and BundleStars. Unless, of course, you want to keep them. ;)
Getcomposted: This is your PSA for the day.

Don't forget to revoke WooBox's permission to access your Twitter by going to "Settings" > "Apps" on the left hand side, and "Revoke", in addition to unfollowing PC Gamer and BundleStars. Unless, of course, you want to keep them. ;)
Actually, I have a separate fake Facebook account for that crap with the name "John Smith" :)
Tekkaman-James: The Humble Store's DRM Freedom sale just updated.

Banished is available for $9.99. I know a lot of people were looking for that in the GOG Summer Sale, so I thought I would mention it.
Something else that caught my eye in the HB Store sale is Eldritch by $2.24 (85% off). Anyone has played it?
Tekkaman-James: The Humble Store's DRM Freedom sale just updated.

madth3: Something else that caught my eye in the HB Store sale is Eldritch by $2.24 (85% off). Anyone has played it?
Yup. It's very simple, but very fun. It starts out rather easy, as you can run around murdering everything with a knife if you so please, but every level and every world gets more dangerous. Enemies take more hits, and environmental traps become more and more omnipresent. The goal is to find an artifact at the end of each world. If you die, the worlds you unlocked will remain unlocked, but you'll have lost all the artifacts. It's a game I'd recommend for any price $10 or under, so thus is quite a deal in my eyes.
<span class="bold">Plethora of Paradox Games</span>, $18.79 (88% Off) on Amazon. (Steam)

- Crusader Kings II
- Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack
- Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack
- Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC
- Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC
- Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC
- Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC
- Magicka
- Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC
- Majesty 2 Collection
- Majesty Gold - HD
- Victoria II
- Warlock: Master of the Arcane
Post edited July 09, 2014 by Stooner
Stooner: <span class="bold">Plethora of Paradox Games</span>, $18.79 (88% Off) on Amazon. (Steam)

- Crusader Kings II
- Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack
- Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack
- Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC
- Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC
- Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC
- Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC
- Magicka
- Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC
- Majesty 2 Collection
- Majesty Gold - HD
- Victoria II
- Warlock: Master of the Arcane
Fwiw, a page back it was discussed that this is double the usual price on Amazon.
triock: (Sometimes) Tuesday - Pretentious Bundle
http://groupees.com/tuesday

Starts soon!

A $1 minimum campaign for the first 24 hours.
Game titles include: 1000 Amps, BorderZone, T.E.C. 3001, Pretentious Game, Making History II: The War of the World. Also bonus Music & Game.
Bundle launched. All only Steam.
IndieRoyale - The Donut Bundle

- Chronology (Steam, Desura)
- Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren's Call (Steam)
- The Book of Legends (Steam, Desura)
- Guns'n'Zombies (Steam)
- Quest of Dungeons (Steam, Desura)
*Mstery Game*
Post edited July 09, 2014 by Stooner
all the Ys games are 75% off on steam currently (all 3 appear to be at the "Lowest Recorded" price on http://isthereanydeal.com)

Ys I &amp; II Chronicles+ $3.74
Ys: The Oath in Felghana $3.74
Ys Origin $4.99
wy4786: ah well thought so too. was thinking that perhaps bioshock 1 was just a anomaly and wanted to give bioshock 2 a try since the entire franchise have been widely praised.
dyscode: Bioshock games are among my top 7 best FPS games I ever played! But YMMV ;)

BTW somebody already mentioned the Microids 2 Bundle on Groupees?

From $1 /2 games min.
Dracula: The Resurrection, Steam
Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary, Steam
Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon, Steam
Dracula 4 and 5 - Special Steam Edition, Steam
Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis, GOG
Atlantis 3: The New World, GOG
Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins,GOG
Iron Storm, Steam
Bonus:
Dream Chamber
That bundle seems very good, but I missed on the first one and no Atlantis 1. Any idea where to get it?
edit: Also, why don't I see a Current/Average/Highest price payed on this bundle? I like to see those to decide how much to pay
Post edited July 09, 2014 by BlackThorny