It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New Weekly Humble Bundle. Eye Candy

$1 for:
Kami
Ballpoint Universe - Infinite

Above the Average:
Secrets of Raetikon + Artbook
Antichamber
Cinders

$12 or more:
Mercenary Kings
Getcomposted: New Weekly Humble Bundle. Eye Candy

$1 for:
Kami

Above the Average:
Antichamber
Cinders

$12 or more:
Mercenary Kings
Scroll down and there's also a free 'art and wallpapers' download. :-)
Ragnarblackmane: I just got an email about this bundle too and although I do agree with Vitek about MnB I own all the games and would almost be buying this bundle just to give that to someone. The other games, except for UFO, I've barely even heard of so if anyone has played them please post about your experiences.
Puzzle Kingdoms is a Match3 combined with RPG, made after Puzzle Quest by the same studio. I have NOT played it but I've read frequently that most people recommend Puzzle Quest or Puzzle Quest 2 instead (which is a game I like and lead me to read about the others looking for something harder)
Two new Groupees bundles:

http://groupees.com/tuesday2
http://groupees.com/chip5

The Tuesday bundle contains a game based on a very successful scifi/fantasy series by Italian novelist Valerio Evangelisti: Nicolas Eymerich the Inquisitor.
I can absolutely vouch for the books, hopefully the game is just as good.
The DRM Freedom Sale is going on at the Humble Store. I'm excited for this sale, but I don't have much money to spend after the sale at GOG.

Today's sales include games such as BROFORCE, Surgeon Simulator 2013 and Bridge Constructor. The sale will have new discounts every day and end on Wednesday, July 16.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store
Post edited July 03, 2014 by 12charlie11
12charlie11: Today's sales include games such as BROFORCE, Surgeon Simulator 2013 and Bridge Constructor. The sale will have new discounts every day and end on Wednesday, July 16.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store
Other games with big discounts (for the next 18 hours) are
- Machinarium - $1.99
- Dungeon Hearts - $0.44
- Retro City Rampage - $1.99
- Space Pirates and Zombies (SPAZ) - $1.99
- Race The Sun - $2.49
- Cloudbuilt - $4.00

Among many others with smaller discounts.

$1 for:
Kami

Above the Average:
Antichamber
Cinders

$12 or more:
Mercenary Kings
Wow, the first interesting HB Bundle in months, for me.
Raetikon and Antichamber are def. worth the BTA alone.

$1 for:
Kami

Above the Average:
Antichamber
Cinders

$12 or more:
Mercenary Kings
dyscode: Wow, the first interesting HB Bundle in months, for me.
I've played through Cinders, and will say it alone is worth the BTA (as long as you like VNs).
Post edited July 03, 2014 by spoderman
dyscode: Wow, the first interesting HB Bundle in months, for me.
spoderman: I've played through Cinders, and will say it alone is worth the BTA (as long as you like VNs).
I am not much into VN but good to know this one's good. :)
Crysis is on sale on Steam.

I don't know much about this series but the Crysis Collection at $11.24 sounds like a good deal.
MaxFulvus: Blades of Time justifies itself to buy the bundle, but I thought Mount & Blade was a kind of MMO and I see there is a single player mode ? Interesting !
Due to your comments I decided to download the demo. It looks fine and the controls are not as bad as some people say in some comments in Steam. For the price of the bundle I think it´s ok.
Thanks!
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 36

-Arcane Worlds (Alpha) -70%/$6.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-Children of the Nile Complete -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Major Mayhem -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free)
-Mystery Masters: Mystery Adventure Bundle -50%/$9.99 (DRM-Free)
-Naval War: Arctic Circle -75%/$5.00 (Steam)
-Reversion - The Meeting -75%/$1.50 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Ring Runner - Flight of the Sages -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Super Trench Attack -69%/$2.00 (Offline One Time Key Validation+Desura Key)
-Tower of Guns -67%/$4.95 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Trauma -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Free)
-Unhack -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Victim of Xen -88%/$0.90 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
MaxFulvus: Blades of Time justifies itself to buy the bundle, but I thought Mount & Blade was a kind of MMO and I see there is a single player mode ? Interesting !
madth3: Due to your comments I decided to download the demo. It looks fine and the controls are not as bad as some people say in some comments in Steam. For the price of the bundle I think it´s ok.
Thanks!
its a bargainous combat focused sandboxy rpg thingie with a kajillion hours of mods at that price!
Ragnarblackmane: I just got an email about this bundle too and although I do agree with Vitek about MnB I own all the games and would almost be buying this bundle just to give that to someone. The other games, except for UFO, I've barely even heard of so if anyone has played them please post about your experiences.
madth3: Puzzle Kingdoms is a Match3 combined with RPG, made after Puzzle Quest by the same studio. I have NOT played it but I've read frequently that most people recommend Puzzle Quest or Puzzle Quest 2 instead (which is a game I like and lead me to read about the others looking for something harder)
I've played Puzzle Kingdoms. It's a pretty cool game if you're into the tile matching games. You conquer territory as you win levels, and each battle is different depending upon the types of tiles you're trying to prevent your opponent from scoring on you.
If anyone here uses Tremor Games:

They are currently selling GOG codes for Dracula 4 for 75 Tremor Coins.
This code is actually for Dracula 4 AND 5.

At that price, it's an absolute steal!