It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: If anyone here uses Tremor Games:

They are currently selling GOG codes for Dracula 4 for 75 Tremor Coins.
This code is actually for Dracula 4 AND 5.

At that price, it's an absolute steal!
Dracula 4 was in a bundle some time ago, probably they are selling them from there. It was Indiegala i think and the cost was $1.
blotunga: Dracula 4 was in a bundle some time ago, probably they are selling them from there. It was Indiegala i think and the cost was $1.
Yeah, I got that one wherever it was I think, then later on GOG added Dracula 5 to the catalogue and it came a free addition to Dracula 4, then I picked up 1+2+3 during Summer promo for $1.49 I think. So the entire game series cost me like $2.49 or so, and I think I got some other game with the original buy too. Can't go wrong with that! :)

Yeah, I just checked and it was the "Indie Gala Capsule Computers" bundle that came with 3 other games also.

Dracula 4 (GOG) (actually redeems for 4+5)
Always Remember Me (Steam, Desura)
Raiden Legacy The Return (Desura)
Hero of the Kingdom (Steam)
Post edited July 04, 2014 by skeletonbow
New Bundlestars bundle <span class="bold">Reboot 5.0</span> - 48 HOURS ONLY! Pay $1.99 for a feast of action-packed Steam games worth over $80.

Includes 6 games for $1.99 for 48 hours:

Mount & Blade
Blades of Time Limited Edition
UFO Extraterrestrials Gold
Thunder Wolves
Puzzle Kingdoms
STORM: Frontline Nation

Blades of Time is worth that on it's own IMHO as a good deal. I haven't played Mount & Blade but I've heard a lot of good things about it and it's DLC as well (although just the base game is included in this bundle). The UFO game is one of those "inspired by XCOM" games I believe although I haven't played this one yet. No idea about the other games.
skeletonbow: snip
Ninja'd already by another skeleton.
Grargar: Ninja'd already by another skeleton.
Doh, I thought it just showed up. I'm obviously not checking Bundlestars often enough LOL.
Free Steam game:
Final Slam 2:
http://whosgamingnow.com/reserve/finalslam2

This is one of those "Like us on facebook" to claim...
MaxFulvus: Blades of Time justifies itself to buy the bundle, but I thought Mount & Blade was a kind of MMO and I see there is a single player mode ? Interesting !
madth3: Due to your comments I decided to download the demo. It looks fine and the controls are not as bad as some people say in some comments in Steam. For the price of the bundle I think it´s ok.
Thanks!
My pleasure. I will wait to find Mount & Blade Warband in a bundle to try it !
madth3: Due to your comments I decided to download the demo. It looks fine and the controls are not as bad as some people say in some comments in Steam. For the price of the bundle I think it´s ok.
Thanks!
MaxFulvus: My pleasure. I will wait to find Mount & Blade Warband in a bundle to try it !
Not exactly the equivalent of a bundle price, but you can buy M&B: Warband 75% off at the BundleStars Store atm:
http://www.bundlestars.com/store/mount-and-blade-warband/
MaxFulvus: My pleasure. I will wait to find Mount & Blade Warband in a bundle to try it !
skimmie: Not exactly the equivalent of a bundle price, but you can buy M&B: Warband 75% off at the BundleStars Store atm:
http://www.bundlestars.com/store/mount-and-blade-warband/
Thanks for the link, but 5 euros is a bit expensive for me currently (I'am broken and try to find a job). I will wait a higher discount ;)
skeletonbow: Yeah, I got that one wherever it was I think, then later on GOG added Dracula 5 to the catalogue and it came a free addition to Dracula 4, then I picked up 1+2+3 during Summer promo for $1.49 I think. So the entire game series cost me like $2.49 or so, and I think I got some other game with the original buy too. Can't go wrong with that! :)
Yupp, did the same, now I just have to find time to play them.
Rodzaju: Free Steam game:
Final Slam 2:
http://whosgamingnow.com/reserve/finalslam2

This is one of those "Like us on facebook" to claim...
Thanks but it seems it already expired.
Post edited July 04, 2014 by blotunga
Sachys: its a bargainous combat focused sandboxy rpg thingie with a kajillion hours of mods at that price!
Yeah, I know, but there are two strategy games that are not my thing. Well, to the BBBBoB or as steamgifts I guess.
Thanks!
to be honest, at the price I'd just get M&B in the bundlestars bundle and use the native expansion mod (adds in a load of stuff that was later added to warband).
still 100s of hours of gameplay for you there!
Sachys: its a bargainous combat focused sandboxy rpg thingie with a kajillion hours of mods at that price!
madth3: Yeah, I know, but there are two strategy games that are not my thing. Well, to the BBBBoB or as steamgifts I guess.
aye - at that kind of price its difficult to complain about some spares / gifts thrown into the deal
Post edited July 04, 2014 by Sachys
skeletonbow: I haven't played Mount & Blade but I've heard a lot of good things about it and it's DLC as well (although just the base game is included in this bundle). The UFO game is one of those "inspired by XCOM" games I believe although I haven't played this one yet. No idea about the other games.
Mount & Blade is one of those games that completely obsoleted the base game with it's standalone expansions. There's really little point in getting the base mount & Blade when you can get Warband.
Damn you all! Just what I needed - to spend another $2 on a bunch of windows games. I've been looking at Mount & Blade for a while, and all this talk sold me on it.
Amazon.com has the "Red Faction Collection (Steam DRM)" for $5.99 here

The Red Faction Collection includes the following games:

Red Faction
Red Faction II
Red Faction Guerrilla
Red Faction Armageddon
Red Faction Armageddon: Path to War DLC
Red Faction Armageddon Soundtrack