It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

plex0m4n: Does it make any difference, region-wise, concerning the prices? I always think it's better to get a VPN with an USA IP address when it comes to steam prices, but I don't know if steam is going to make some problems if I accidentally forget to turn it on and steam learns my real address and sees that I purchased everything at a lower price?

BTW congrats on getting into the quarter finals and beating Mexico. It was a close one :D
Ow god no, I wouldn't touch VPN when it comes to Steam, not worth the risk when I can just trade for cheaper games. I just changed Country settings here when they were introducing Region prices on GOG. Seems I'm stuck in US settings despite having set it to Russia shortly after. (Changed to US after the announcement but it seems they locked people in their profile setting some time shortly after).
madth3: Steam is celebrating Canada Day.

To celebrate Canada Day, we're sorry to announce our Canada Day Daily Deal. We apologize in advance for great deals on a set of Canadian-developed titles,
madth3:
Okay, that's pretty good.
madth3: Contrast - 50% / $7.49
Tch~ GamersGate had it on sale for $3.75 prior to the big Steam sale, and I passed, hoping that it would be as good a deal (it wasn't, it was $7.49) so that I could buy it with Steam Wallet money. Alas, I must wait for it to go back on sale at GG!
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 34

-Bridge It -80%/$3.99 (Online One Time Key Validation+Desura Key)
-DeadEnd: Cerebral Vortex -75%/$1.74 (DRM-Free)
-Jack Haunt: Old Haunting Grounds -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free)
-Mystery Masters: Dark Journey Bundle -50%/$9.99 (DRM-Free)
-The Book of Legends -80%/$3.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Wisps -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
Free dino d-day
http://woobox.com/828jhg?source=indiegamebundles
Just to clarify two things: This is a giveaway by PC-Gamer with BundleStars and requires to like BundleStars in Facebook. Also, it's part 2 of a 5 week giveaway. Week 1 was SpaceChem.

I was bothered by having to like someone in FB and being told that they would have access to my list of friends, until I remembered that I created a phantom FB account to check the privacy settings on my real account.
madth3: Just to clarify two things: This is a giveaway by PC-Gamer with BundleStars and requires to like BundleStars in Facebook. Also, it's part 2 of a 5 week giveaway. Week 1 was SpaceChem.

I was bothered by having to like someone in FB and being told that they would have access to my list of friends, until I remembered that I created a phantom FB account to check the privacy settings on my real account.
That's why a have a junk Facebook account for these kind of deals ;)
Daily deal at Steam (expires in 47 hours)
- Sacred 2 Gold - 80% / $3.99
includes Sacred 2 Fallen Angel and the addon Sacred 2 Ice & Blood

- Sacred Collection - 80% / $5.99
includes Sacred Citadel, Sacred Citadel: Jungle Hunt and Sacred 2 Gold
Don't know if it's been posted, but there's a deal on Amiga Forever 2014 + C64 Forever for 19.95 EUR
http://www.amigaforever.com/special/2014/
A 15-day offer, and at least 4 days have already passed.

If you have a 2013 release, this one is a free upgrade.
Indie Mixer 6 Bundle at Indie Royale

With the exceptions of Volt and Bionic Dues, the rest is Windows only. Current minimum $4.44

- Lantern Forge (Desura, DRM Free)
- Volt (Steam, Desura, DRM Free) (Win, Mac, Linux)
- Bionic Dues (Steam) (Win, Mac, Linux)
- SOL: Exodus (Steam, Desura, DRM Free) with bonus material
- Jaz, Trump's Journey (Desura, DRM Free)
- Pineapple Smash Crew (Steam, Desura, DRM Free)
- Chime (Steam)
- Knightshift (Steam, Desura, DRM Free)

Bonus for $6.00
- Emotionaut (album) by Producer Snafu
Post edited July 03, 2014 by madth3
Bandits Video Game Mixer

$2.00 plus optional donation for

- Aztaka (Steam)
- Grimind (Steam)
- Legionwood 2 (Developer's website)
- Naval Warfare (Steam)
- Nexus Sea (Desura)
- Onager (Desura)
- Sweet Lily Dreams (Steam)
- The Lost Island (Desura)
X-Blades is currently $1 on Bundle Stars.

I played, and enjoyed, this game on xbox360 several years ago and really enjoyed it. I was about to buy this for a Steam BackUp in case I wanted to play it again at some point after the x360 is no more, yet PCs are still going strong. I've been doing this with quite a few games since the xboxOne came out. What with no backwards compatibility. I noticed on the games page it is available in one of the, I think about six thousand bundles they are currently offering. Nothing else of interest in the bundle accept possibly something called HOARD ? Never heard of it before, but has dragons. Anyone played this? What sort of game is it? Is it worth .. like.. three bucks, or whatever the extra cost of the bundle is over buying X-Blades on its own?
HeDanny: X-Blades is currently $1 on Bundle Stars.

I played, and enjoyed, this game on xbox360 several years ago and really enjoyed it. I was about to buy this for a Steam BackUp in case I wanted to play it again at some point after the x360 is no more, yet PCs are still going strong. I've been doing this with quite a few games since the xboxOne came out. What with no backwards compatibility. I noticed on the games page it is available in one of the, I think about six thousand bundles they are currently offering. Nothing else of interest in the bundle accept possibly something called HOARD ? Never heard of it before, but has dragons. Anyone played this? What sort of game is it? Is it worth .. like.. three bucks, or whatever the extra cost of the bundle is over buying X-Blades on its own?
I bought X-blades in a bundle a while ago but forget which bundle it was in. Dunno if it came with Hoard or not, what bundle are you referring to?

Update: Ah, I found it:

1 x Reboot Bundle 3.0
Rune Classic / X-Blades / Hoard Complete Pack / Ion Assault / Knights & Merchants / Planets Under Attack

Haven't installed any of them yet it seems, but Hoard does look interesting.
Post edited July 03, 2014 by skeletonbow
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 35

-Al Emmo Enhanced -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Kilgazar -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Millennium - A New Hope -80%/$1.20 (DRM-Free)
-Morbid Land -80%/$1.80 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-NyxQuest -75%/$2.50 (Online One Time Key Validation)
-Subject 9 -75%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)

I would happily recommend NyxQuest, if I didn't suspect the possibility of it carrying Topware's proprietary DRM.
Post edited July 03, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 35

-Al Emmo Enhanced -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Kilgazar -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Millennium - A New Hope -80%/$1.20 (DRM-Free)
-Morbid Land -80%/$1.80 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-NyxQuest -75%/$2.50 (Online One Time Key Validation)
-Subject 9 -75%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)

I would happily recommend NyxQuest, if I didn't suspect the possibility of it carrying Topware's proprietary DRM.
No idea about DRM on NyxQuest, but it was $2.49 on Steam during their summer sale, and DRM-free on Steam.

That's when I grabbed it
Post edited July 03, 2014 by spoderman.898