It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Recession Bundle is live.

6 games for free, plus Star Twine and 8Bit Night for donators (from $1)

http://www.indiegamebundles.com/recessionbundle/
Wtf, Max Payne 3 download on Amazon is up to 40 USD now??? Well, I guess I'll be waiting for it to go back down...

Anyone know if that 2K Strategy Pack [Download] has all the Civ 4 and 5 stuff I'd want? Or is there must have DLC for Civ V?
Post edited July 05, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: Wtf, Max Payne 3 download on Amazon is up to 40 USD now??? Well, I guess I'll be waiting for it to go back down...

Anyone know if that 2K Strategy Pack [Download] has all the Civ 4 and 5 stuff I'd want? Or is there must have DLC for Civ V?
There isn't any must have DLC for Civ V, all of it adds up to a few extra civs you can easily do without, and some scenarii that aren't all that interesting, imo.
Even the new expansion, Gods & Kings isn't that important, it doesn't change things much compared to the base game.

When it comes to Civ IV and V, all you really need is both base games and the expansions for Civ IV (Beyond the Sword being way more important than the other one).
ne_zavarj: Snip
Thanks for that. Picked up Sniper Elite 2 for $20.

orcishgamer: Wtf, Max Payne 3 download on Amazon is up to 40 USD now??? Well, I guess I'll be waiting for it to go back down...
The 50% off sale was for a limited time only. It ended around a day ago.

Right now, if you have IGN discount, you'll probably be able to get MP3 at GamersGate for the current cheapest possible price. But honestly, I'd wait. It's bound to be a lot cheaper before the end of the year.
bansama: Thanks for that. Picked up Sniper Elite 2 for $20.
Your welcome .

Just wait for the low priced GotY .
Post edited July 06, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Ill probably end up getting Binary Domain but whats this Spec Ops games people are going on about?. I see its 50% off on Amazon sales.....
nijuu: Ill probably end up getting Binary Domain but whats this Spec Ops games people are going on about?. I see its 50% off on Amazon sales.....
Third person shooter with sand as an added element. There's a demo on Steam but that demo, apparently, isn't very representative of the story (people claim the worst possible levels were selected for the demo). I picked it up from Amazon simply because it was significantly better than the $70 it's been priced at on Steam and I enjoyed the demo. It's also Steamworks by the way.
nijuu: Ill probably end up getting Binary Domain but whats this Spec Ops games people are going on about?. I see its 50% off on Amazon sales.....
bansama: Third person shooter with sand as an added element. There's a demo on Steam but that demo, apparently, isn't very representative of the story (people claim the worst possible levels were selected for the demo). I picked it up from Amazon simply because it was significantly better than the $70 it's been priced at on Steam and I enjoyed the demo. It's also Steamworks by the way.
Thanks
Will try out the demo for myself and see..:)
WoW's expansions are 10 {add_your_currency_here} at Blizzard's store.
bansama: Third person shooter with sand as an added element. There's a demo on Steam but that demo, apparently, isn't very representative of the story (people claim the worst possible levels were selected for the demo). I picked it up from Amazon simply because it was significantly better than the $70 it's been priced at on Steam and I enjoyed the demo. It's also Steamworks by the way.
nijuu: Thanks
Will try out the demo for myself and see..:)
I bought it in the sale, but haven't had a chance to test it yet. There are some very good reviews - check out http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/06/29/spec-ops-review-pc/ or Total Biscuit's WTF is... on YouTube.

It sounds like it's the storyline more than the sand that makes it unique. You are in a deserted (no pun intented) Dubai fighting American soldiers for a reason that is initially unclear. Supposed to be very grim and thought provoking. Sounded right up my alley, so to speak.
Elenarie: WoW's expansions are 10 {add_your_currency_here} at Blizzard's store.
10 HUF? That's equals to 0.04322 USD

That's a great news! :P
GreenManGamin has 25% off everything.
If you plan to buy something and dont have account there please use my ref link since we both get 2$ off it and I want that Krater but I have spent all my avaible money on Torchlight 2.
http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=biqevajo

Plus Worms Reloaded for 5$
Painkiller Complete für only €4.80 on GG! Daily Deal!
Includes:
Painkiller Black Edition
Painkiller Overdose
Painkiller Redemption
Painkiller: Resurrection
Painkiller Recurring Evil ( which costs €5 alone. )

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-PKCP/painkiller-complete-pack-bundle?caff=1869351

PS: Riddick for $6 on GOG.com, today. This is SO FUCKING GREAT! INSTABUY!
Post edited July 06, 2012 by dyscode
Elenarie: WoW's expansions are 10 {add_your_currency_here} at Blizzard's store.
gyokzoli: 10 HUF? That's equals to 0.04322 USD

That's a great news! :P
Heh. EUR / $ / Pounds, whatever they allow on the store.
Alice Madness Returns is on amazon for $5... totally worth it if you like platforming.