It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just asking, just so as I know, is a certain poster with a red logo and a name beginning with "D" the resident troll around here? ;)
JMayer70: Just asking, just so as I know, is a certain poster with a red logo and a name beginning with "D" the resident troll around here? ;)
No, im a formerly best MOO2 player overall (now retired), and developer of 1.50 patch, who coined it into existence in a way it is. Do you have some other questions by some chance?
JMayer70: Just asking, just so as I know, is a certain poster with a red logo and a name beginning with "D" the resident troll around here? ;)
DarzaR: No, im a formerly best MOO2 player overall (now retired), and developer of 1.50 patch, who coined it into existence in a way it is. Do you have some other questions by some chance?
Modesty not your forte eh?
JMayer70: Modesty not your forte eh?
Depends on definition there. Abundance of it has lead to underperformances by me sometimes, so technically speaking im tend to agree with you on it. I hope you're not planning to start a fan club of mine; really, you'll do more favour for me if you'll just learn the game better instead.