}

It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm not quite sure whether this is a bug or whether there is some new way to do this. On newly conquered colonies, it used to be possible (in 1.4) to toggle between eliminating 1 colonist per turn and not by clicking on the colony name at the top center (until the first captured colonist was assimilated). In 1.5, it seems you can reverse your decision to eliminate colonists by clicking on the red "Eliminating..." text at the top center, but you can't then go back to eliminating.
zevbenjamin: Bug report:
Version 1.50.11 and 1.50 Improved

When playing as a lithovore race and after having researched evolutionary mutation, the picks screen allows you to select cybernetic, which automatically deselects lithovore. Cybernetic can then be de-selected (giving you 14 picks, though you can still only spend 4), but lithovore cannot be re-selected (because it costs more than 4). After getting into this situation, the race does actually lose the lithovore trait after a turn.
This is a known classic bug.
Post edited May 15, 2018 by Rocco.40
zevbenjamin: I'm not quite sure whether this is a bug or whether there is some new way to do this. On newly conquered colonies, it used to be possible (in 1.4) to toggle between eliminating 1 colonist per turn and not by clicking on the colony name at the top center (until the first captured colonist was assimilated). In 1.5, it seems you can reverse your decision to eliminate colonists by clicking on the red "Eliminating..." text at the top center, but you can't then go back to eliminating.
Perhaps i missed something here, but in versions 1.31 and 1.40 I do not know a way to go back to "Eliminating" after I have cancelled it. Toggling back on colony name at top center does not work for me. Do you get the pop-up "Annihilate the Conquered occupants of this colony at 1 per turn" when toggling back to annihilating?
zevbenjamin: I'm not quite sure whether this is a bug or whether there is some new way to do this. On newly conquered colonies, it used to be possible (in 1.4) to toggle between eliminating 1 colonist per turn and not by clicking on the colony name at the top center (until the first captured colonist was assimilated). In 1.5, it seems you can reverse your decision to eliminate colonists by clicking on the red "Eliminating..." text at the top center, but you can't then go back to eliminating.
Rocco.40: Perhaps i missed something here, but in versions 1.31 and 1.40 I do not know a way to go back to "Eliminating" after I have cancelled it. Toggling back on colony name at top center does not work for me. Do you get the pop-up "Annihilate the Conquered occupants of this colony at 1 per turn" when toggling back to annihilating?
I did not get another pop-up; it just toggled back to "Eliminating." I unfortunately don't have a game on-hand to test this.