It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited October 27, 2012 by Suzaku-sama
Have:

Any $5.99 game from GOG

Want:

IL-2 Sturmovik (GOG)

If you bought it on sale and want to make a profit well, here's your chance :).
I have Descent 3 + Expansion and Freespace + Expansion on one gift code.

I'll trade them both for a GOG game... PM an offer.

Particularly interested in:
Any WIng Commander game
Fallout Tactics
Dungeon Keeper 1 or 2
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
Faster than Light
Hello all...

Current Haves:

- Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box (Origin Product Code)
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Origin roduct Code)
- AI War complete (Mac version/GG)
- Settlers 7 Gold Edition (GG)
- Settlers 6 : Rise of an Empire (GG)

Want: (Interest)

- From GG : Disciples : Reincarnation
- From GOG : Spellforce 2 : Dragon Wars, Desperados II, Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2 just too name a couple
- From Steam or wherever : Dawn of War 2 Complete (Let me know what you would want from GOG, steam for it)

As usual I will send first to those users older or with higher rep than myself. Thank you.

Completed Trades : Heretic777 (5 steam for 5 GG/Steam games), Shure (BF3 for multiple games), danteveli (1 for 1), Alfie3000 (10 for $10), and now lan (Very greatful, i always get a little OCD when i am missing a game from a series). Thank you all immensely..
Post edited October 29, 2012 by misfire200
I can confirm that Jaymilo is a trustworthy GOGer.
Well.. here is my thing.

There is that risen midweek in gamersgate and I would like to get Risen 2 dark waters collection that which costs 22.10 but I don't have money until friday (finnish time) and usually midweek doesn't last that long. =)

So in friday I could pay via paypal or with some game.

Edit: probably sounds tempting when all this scamming talk has been thrown around. =)
Post edited October 24, 2012 by Antimateria
misfire200: - Supreme Commander : Forged Alliance (Steam Product Code)
Where did this come from, a retail box or a site?

I ask because some keys don't work on Steam for some reason. I was actually going to buy a boxed version of this (Gold) but the store I saw them at no longer has any in stock. :|
misfire200: - Supreme Commander : Forged Alliance (Steam Product Code)
Foxhack: Where did this come from, a retail box or a site?

I ask because some keys don't work on Steam for some reason. I was actually going to buy a boxed version of this (Gold) but the store I saw them at no longer has any in stock. :|
It is from amazon when they had a sell a while back but the code is one that has to be activated in steam (the 15 digit versions).
misfire200: It is from amazon when they had a sell a while back but the code is one that has to be activated in steam (the 15 digit versions).
Aha. Well, the thing is, some folks are saying this key activates the original game and Forged Alliance. So I kinda want it.

I think I still have a spare Starcraft key (activates on Battle.net, you get the base game and Brood War) if you're interested by any chance.
misfire200: It is from amazon when they had a sell a while back but the code is one that has to be activated in steam (the 15 digit versions).
Foxhack: Aha. Well, the thing is, some folks are saying this key activates the original game and Forged Alliance. So I kinda want it.

I think I still have a spare Starcraft key (activates on Battle.net, you get the base game and Brood War) if you're interested by any chance.
I already have all the starcrafts, warcrafts, and diablo's. I always have been a big fan of Blizzard well except for WoW...but thats not because of Blizzard, that is because having kids/wife and MMO's do not go together. Of course, let me know if you have any other ideas, I am always open. I do enjoy strategy, simulation, rpg, and turn based games of all types...however, opposing fronts from GamersGate is currently my #1 as i need it to fit the set from the other two I acquired lately not because it would rank #1 for trade. As long as I do not have the games in my collection already I would always consider them. Thank you.
Post edited October 24, 2012 by misfire200
Unga Bunga
Post edited October 26, 2012 by carnival73
My list
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/classifieds/post3665

Updated my trade list...
... Outdated ...
Post edited October 25, 2012 by amano
Have
Gamersgate

A.I.M 2, Men of War, Men of War Red tide, Space Rangers, Black market, Star wolves, Zombie shooter

Want offers

would trade all for steam version of AC