It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
icecube1: [H] Torchlight 1, 5x The ship Complete pack, 2 Red orchestra guest passes
[W] Paypal Money

I know i have low rep but i am willing to trade those for paypal money. I will certainly provide proof and anything else you'd like. Thank you for reading.
Heretic777: Right. Stop trolling.

How about $25 for everything? I will send my Paypal payment first. Let me know. Thanks.
icecube1: [H] Torchlight 1, 5x The ship Complete pack, 2 Red orchestra guest passes
[W] Paypal Money

I know i have low rep but i am willing to trade those for paypal money. I will certainly provide proof and anything else you'd like. Thank you for reading.
I laugh...I would highly recommend NOT dealing with this person. Its easy to guess who this is.

Secondly, none of the items list are worth any transaction involving paypal money. Torchlight possibly but save yourself the trouble and just buy is for 2.99 when its on sale which is pretty darn often. Secondly, you can easily get a copy of The Ship for free as everyone who buys it gets two passes....Finally...lol..Red Orchestra guest passes...

tsk, tsk....

But too why the above person had a previous message under another username offering 7x The Ship for trade...not too mention who this person really is.

How about $25 for everything? I will send my Paypal payment first. Let me know. Thanks.
SirPrimalF0rm:
Now you have sunk to a new low...trying to impersonate other forum members...If i were you I would be careful about walking down the street...never know when a bus will just barrel over you.
Post edited October 24, 2012 by misfire200
low rated
[W] Paypal Money

misfire200: I laugh...I would highly recommend NOT dealing with this person. Its easy to guess who this is.

Secondly, none of the items list are worth any transaction involving paypal money. Torchlight possibly but save yourself the trouble and just buy is for 2.99 when its on sale which is pretty darn often. Secondly, you can easily get a copy of The Ship for free as everyone who buys it gets two passes....Finally...lol..Red Orchestra guest passes...

tsk, tsk....

But too why the above person had a previous message under another username offering 7x The Ship for trade...not too mention who this person really is.
SirPrimalF0rm:
misfire200: Now you have sunk to a new low...trying to impersonate other forum members...If i were you I would be careful about walking down the street...never know when a bus will just barrel over you.
Look at me i'm a cowboy! BANG BANG BANG! POW POW POW!! OWWWWWWWW I WAS SHOT!! BANG BANG.
[W] Paypal Money

Bahaha!! I don't know why you even bother Anasto...
misfire200: I laugh...I would highly recommend NOT dealing with this person. Its easy to guess who this is.

tsk, tsk....

Now you have sunk to a new low...trying to impersonate other forum members...If i were you I would be careful about walking down the street...never know when a bus will just barrel over you.
SirPrimalF0rm: Look at me i'm a cowboy! My favorite movie is Brokeback Mountain, please donate to my paypal so myself and my favorite cowboy can go on a camping trip together
I fixed it for you. Take care.
Post edited October 24, 2012 by misfire200
SirPrimalF0rm: ...
There ain't room in this town for the both of us...

SirPrimalF0rm:
Take a look at the user info guys. He's trying to impersonate other credible users on here and using their forum avatars. Be careful.
low rated
SirPrimalF0rm: Look at me i'm a cowboy! My favorite movie is Brokeback Mountain, please donate to my paypal so myself and my favorite cowboy can go on a camping trip together
misfire200: I fixed it for you. Take care.
I like pie.
Post edited October 24, 2012 by SirPrimalF0rm
SirPrimalF0rm:
Malv0isin: Take a look at the user info guys. He's trying to impersonate other credible users on here and using their forum avatars. Be careful.
He's not trying very hard. Not matched the title or country. :P
low rated
misfire200: I fixed it for you. Take care.
SirPrimalF0rm: I like pie.
Trolls will always be trolls.
kuzakista:
Trolls will always be trolls.
And that's the flaw that should get that scammer in trouble, because the forums terms and conditions say that trolling/spamming is not allowed. Hopefully that gives GOG incentive to sort that guy out somehow.
kuzakista: Trolls will always be trolls.
Decided to post now have we? Welcome to the forums Anastagain.
gameon: And that's the flaw that should get that scammer in trouble, because the forums terms and conditions say that trolling/spamming is not allowed. Hopefully that gives GOG incentive to sort that guy out somehow.
You're talking to the scammer. XD
Post edited October 24, 2012 by SirPrimalform
low rated
Too bad .. I'm a troll too. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I prefer grape juice though.
kuzakista: Trolls will always be trolls.
SirPrimalform: Decided to post now have we? Welcome to the forums Anastagain.
gameon: And that's the flaw that should get that scammer in trouble, because the forums terms and conditions say that trolling/spamming is not allowed. Hopefully that gives GOG incentive to sort that guy out somehow.
SirPrimalform: You're talking to the scammer. XD
Woah. That guy is dangerous, that's the first time i've fallen for anything from him.
low rated
SirPrimalform: Decided to post now have we? Welcome to the forums Anastagain.

You're talking to the scammer. XD
gameon: Woah. That guy is dangerous, that's the first time i've fallen for anything from him.
I'm not "THAT" guy FYI. This whole wakalo thing is way too FUNNY to walk away from it.