It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for having a cat for a right hand
^ banned for missing the Million Dollar Question and going home with nothing
Banned for not asking what I meant instead of "hands". (I fixed it.)
Banned for using your hands to write fiction about friction on a maglev train. The rail doesn't even generate friction, so there's nothing to write about.
Banned because i didn't even bother to read your last ban.
Banned for being lazy
^ banned for being crazy

J Lo: Banned for using your hands to write fiction about friction on a maglev train. The rail doesn't even generate friction, so there's nothing to write about.
^ banned because there is sometimes friction between the passengers on a maglev train
Banned for writing about drama.
^ banned for dramatically avoiding your error of posting that there is nothing about a maglev to write about in regard to friction
Banned for not using a lubricant to reduce friction.
^ banned for smoking after sex... which means (of course) you are doing it too fast
Banned for insisting that anybody with super-strength would have shotgun orgasms. How do you figure?
Banned for smoking after sax. Cigarettes will affect how well you play wind instruments.
^ banned, because it's obvious that it is difficult to play wind instruments when winded
Banned for laughing at your own jokes and then flying away.