It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because I didn't know that was in the contract. I'm hiring the best lawyer I can get with $10.
Banned, because you can get a lawyer free of charge, if you're charged with a crime.
^ banned because, in most cases, a $10 attorney is a better than a court-appointed one
Banned because this is likely the last time I'll ever check this thread. I'm leaving the forum for good, and moving my giveaway to Discord.
Banned for leaving this forum for the younger and hotter forum.

Take care, Finkleroy. Don't forget us, banned people.
Banned because Discord isn't even hotter than this forum. Fiiine, the gog forums might have a chromosome or two too many, but they're perfect just the way they are. Just don't provoke the wrath of the purple dot or gog bear.
Banned for mentioning Discord (!!!!)
Banned for also mentioning (redacted) when banning someone else for mentioning (redacted)
^ banned for creating a lack of concord or harmony between persons or things (discord) in the forums by redacting posts and benefiting from culpability for your actions as a minor
Banned for inviting Discord to the fancy party and his +1 is the Schmooze.
Banned because I'm sick of discord this, discord that, gog this, gog that. We should all be happy that finkleroy still hasn't cut ties with his fellow GOG users even after his departure by allowing us the opportunity to contact him through Discord. Yes, a sad news indeed.. But what's most important is that we can still meet again.
^ banned because you can pull dis cord and he can pull dat cord, but when I bail out, I'll pull the ripcord and I'll be the one with a soft landing
Banned because I'll be getting a soft landing provided by a bunch of firefighter dalmatians with a bed sheet.
Banned for sheeting the bed.

finkleroy: Banned because this is likely the last time I'll ever check this thread. I'm leaving the forum for good, and moving my giveaway to Discord.
Banned for leaving; come back!
Banned for being an Italian guy who went to Malta.