It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because I noticed this thread hasn't been progressing much since the last time I banned someone here. Usually I would be taken to a new page when I arrive here, especially when my latest ban was two days ago.
Banned, because it's kind of unfair to ban me specifically for this, don't you think?
^ banned, but only to get us to the next page already
Banned for the Krusty Krab!
Banned for wanting your seafood to be crusty.
^ banned for wanting your crust to be crabby
Banned for wanting crabs.
Banned for not wanting crabs. Also I'll ban the person below me for thinking of banning me with the reason of me jumping to conclusions.
Banned for not disclosing the Krabby Patty secret formula.
Banned because I'm not stingy like Mr. Krabs. I will gladly sell the Krabby Patty secret formula to the highest bidder, with the hope that the bidder would eliminate the monopolistic power that Krusty Krab has through the creation of more competition.
^ banned for giving Plankton exactly what his diabolical mind has always desired
^ Banned because that was never denied to him. Have you ever noticed he always tried to steal a Krabby Patty? Nobody would have stopped him if he just bought it like any other decent customer.
You're right. That said, this thread doesn't accept logical answers, and therefore you're banned.
Banned, because you're only moving half of yourself at a time.
low rated
^Banned for not helping him move the other half, or getting him a wheelchair so he can do it himself.

=-=-=-=-=

J Lo: Banned for not disclosing the Krabby Patty secret formula.
It be Formu-ler, boyo.

-

Hooyaah: ^ banned for giving Plankton exactly what his diabolical mind has always desired
A thick head of hair?
Post edited November 23, 2021 by GamezRanker