It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ banned for not being fluent in gibberish and nonsense because it places you at a distinct disadvantage here in the fora
<---self banned for omitting a word in his post
Hooyaah: banned for sending those young questions to college
finkleroy: Banned for suggesting MightyFloTheKing should keep their questions uneducated.
Banned for not knowing the depths of corruption and uselessness that most collages have fallen into in recent years.
Banned for exposing this scam and costing corrupt and incompetent professors their 12th yacht because of it!
Banned for causing them to lose their yachts in a game of Yahtzee.
banned for not making a proper end to his drowned yacht story
^ banned for not buying the e-book and reading it there
Banned for thinking this website is affiliated with Amazon.
banned for not realizing that he's going to get in trouble with mephisto
low rated
^Banned for trying to Baal out the thread with a helluva ban
Banned for banning a lord!
low rated
^Banned for not realizing that that user might be a lord of the burning hells in disguise, and that I was possibly doing the forums a service by banning them :)
Post edited July 20, 2021 by GamezRanker
I see.. Then you're once again banned for preventing me from banning Lords3 for not making it clear in their forum title what lord they are.
Banned for not returning the other half to me!
Banned because you don't even have the first half! What would you do with the second?