It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for pointing out a flaw in my grandiose collection! "Oh my! How embarrassing!"
banned for embarrassing yourself so horribly in this thread
Banned for embarrassing yourself by getting thread tied in knots all around you.
Banned for embarrassing yourself by being awash in red paint.
banned because you have "helmet hair"
Banned because this has been the 100th time that I asked you to create for me out of thin air a shampoo specifically made for helmet hair.
banned for begging shampoo for his rusty hellmeet
Banned because I would like to tell the story of my own rusty helmet. It all began on the day of my birth. Both my parents refused to show up...
banned for bad armor maintance skills
Banned for failing to maintain your spelling proficiency above standard.
low rated
Banned because bans shouldn't be standard...but rather revolutionary and new!
Banned because more than 1700 pages of bans disagree with you about them being new and revolutionary.
low rated
^Banned for not realizing that we are on page 1776(20 posts per page setting), the very page where revolutionary bans are possible
Post edited July 21, 2021 by GamezRanker
I pardon the person above me in the name of revolution!
I ban the person above me in accordance with the most important rule of the ban arena!
I also pardon you for breaking that golden rule. "Pardon you" as in "Sorry Sir, but you have to leave."