It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because here's a hyperlink of a parrot trying to enter a black hole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRIueSuykFY
Banned, because you sent that parrot in the black hole. You cruel monster.
Banned for not realizing that the parrot gave his life to find out where all the missing socks are going. He will be remembered as a hero. Now everybody chant with me: His name is Parrot Paulson. His name is Parrot Paulson...
Post edited August 17, 2020 by MightyFloTheKing
^ Banned, for not knowing that all missing socks slip into another dimension when they spin (just perfectly) into it while tumbling in the dryer
I ban all missing socks to my bedroom so that I never need to buy them, and I ban you for wondering what I would do with the small ones.
Banned for being a conspiracy theorist
Banned, because you're part of the conspiracy and want to silence courageous MichaelD.965 who's going to uncover your nefarious plot. Are you with the reptilians or with the greys?
Post edited August 17, 2020 by morolf
I ban Morolf for obviously being a Reptoid. (I think that's the common word for our secret overlords, or is it an old nerdy reference?)
Banned, because there's nothing wrong with serving the reptilians. Lizards will rule the earth again and you all need to bend the knee to them!
The reign of the reptilians ended at the end of the Cretaceous period, over 65 million years ago; they will never rise again to that level of global domination. You should be banned for spouting such gobbledygook!
Post edited August 17, 2020 by Hooyaah
I ban you for denying the scripture of Doctor Who!
Banned for ending a question with an exclamation mark?
Banned, for the precise reason which you questioned above
Banned for questioning my question mark.
Post edited August 17, 2020 by MightyFloTheKing
Banned for answering my answer mark.