It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned, because Hooyaah meant to say "singeing", but the letter 'e' was burnt and evaporated.
Banned because something that is burnt can't evaporate. Can you burn water? Wood doesn't evaporate.
Burnt because their wood was too weak and easily cut down. Make better forests!
I ban you for burning instead of banning!
Banned because we should not forget about singing beards, now that the topic has been introduced. It is possibly what bards do through their face-mounted rodents.
Jumped rope with a trained animal.
Banned, because you didn't say why that is a bannable offense.
Banned for not knowing that rope jumping is only allowed with untrained animals.
Banned for cutting Samson's hair and taping it on to Heracles.
Banned for positioning your hands as to exaggerate the size of the fish that you caught and/or the size of a part of your anatomy.
Bguu6q nbz!q6-qomu!
Banned, for not knowing that Jsidhu762's 98 teeth hold back the Incredible Hulk, namely, the teeth of his zipper
Banned because I don't care that he has that Hulk plushy stuffed in his pants; you know, the one with a penis as shown on a parody website.
Banned because I don't know what you're talking about, nor wish to inquire about the matter.
Post edited August 07, 2020 by Vingry
Banned for indifference.