It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for not realizing that with micro dot that is still a ton of info.
Banned, for not knowing that what miniscule bit he does know would corrupt any data storage system leaving it defunct
Banned because you do your job well (banning the above user), which means i will have to raise your salary and give out more working rights to you; i 'd rather hire a cheaper, unemployeed-stock, upstart little creature, to fire it again after it gains experience.
Banned because the Uruk-hai are better than the orcs.
Banned for making up words.
Banned for not knowing your Middle Earth denizens
Banned for not knowing your Middle East countries.
Banned for not being knowledgeable enough about your own country.
Banned for expecting too much of others, not everyone is as near perfect as you are
Banned for not being at the mall like you're supposed to be around this time of the year.
Post edited November 21, 2019 by NessAndSonic
Banned for seeing through my disquise. Hey, even I need a break occasionally. Expect something you really want under the tree this year.
Banned because I want a lump of coal for Christmas.
Banned because i want my sweetie cutesie girl back for Christmas (old man Santa, please don't return letter to sender)!
low rated
Banned for not treating me to a shared girlfriend ;)
Banned because you are unable to procure a girlfriend of your own (tsk, tsk) and beg others to share their own "godess" with lesser men, instead (you are not even in her level, she is taller than you).

And banned because you didn't treat me to food, which is the ONLY thing allowed to be shared freely!
Post edited November 21, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7