It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for no good reason!
Banned because good or bad is relative. You still have to explain that reason and then I judge it.
You have been weighed. You have been measured. And you have been found wanting. Banned!
Banned for having moral values as family members.
Banned for saying "ack" too much.
Banned for not saying it enough.
Banned for inciting other users to use primitive expressions like "ack", which isn't the appropriate level of discussion for a refined community of gaming connoisseurs like Gog.
Post edited August 14, 2019 by morolf
Banned because ack!
Banned, because you sound like a 3 intelligence character from Fallout.
Banned because i left the vault to seek something and mutants surrounded me, today.
Banned for not ack! -nowledging that you are one of the mutants (just look at your picture).
Banned for cruelly destroying Bradley's illusions about his looks AND for trying to trigger me with another "ack".
Banned for mistakenly using the word "illusions" instead of "delusions" and also for being Eek! The Cat.
Banned for us all being on crack.
Banned for sipping on yak.
Banned for often changing your profile picture in an attempt to fool the banning officers here into thinking that you're a different person. BUT YOU DIDN'T AND WILL NEVER FOOL ME!!!