It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because you should be ashamed; not recognizing the Nobleman Kain, THE Scion of Balance???
Banned for betraying Raziel.
Banned for using a keyboard and mouse only, without a monitor or speakers.
Banned because my Sixth Sense says you are an amorphous blob, which is why you have a generic avatar.
Banned because my Sixense Stem says where my hands are positioned in virtual reality, which is why you have a Transformer avatar.
Banned because a turtle made it to the water.
banned for not helping the turtle
Banned, because the turtle is the beast guardian of the North; we should help the phoenix, the beast guardian of the South!
Banned for thinking the phoenix is the best guardian of the south, but in reality it's not a phoenix it's a chicken.
Morpheeus123: Banned for thinking the phoenix is the best guardian of the south, but in reality it's not a phoenix it's a chicken.
The firebird might be a chicken sometimes, but the tiger of the west is reduced to a meowing kitten.
Post edited February 28, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned for not banning anyone, and for confusing the ambiguous semantics of Morpheeus123, who wasn't saying that a phoenix is a chicken, but rather that the best guardian is not a phoenix but a chicken.

Morpheeus123 is banned for impersonating me and also for thinking that KiNgBrAdLeY7 said "best guardian" when he actually said "beast guardian".
Post edited February 28, 2019 by HeresMyAccount
HeresMyAccount is banned for trying to bann two people, when only beeing able to bann one and for implaying that, while I was talking of the best guardian, he is im"personated", even though the best guardian can only be a beast not a person.
Post edited February 28, 2019 by Morpheeus123
Banned because guardians don't have to be beasts. They're often angels, or otherwise guys with machine guns.
banned for sharing avatars
Banned for not crossing the streams.