It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for conquering bad fur during the daytime.
Banned for conquering my heart at twilight.
Banned for reminding me of sparkly vampires.
Banned for giving a sparkler to a vampire, because everyone knows they prefer bottle rockets.
Banned because I prefer wrist rockets.
Banned because I prefer wrist chains and whips. Mmm. harder...
Banned because I prefer slitting my wrists... wait, no! I changed my mind! Call an ambulance!
Banned your and all other above you for not waiting me for bane airaspi. He says that I not play Supreme Commander, but I own and ended the three games.
Post edited August 16, 2018 by DalekSec
Banned for ending my !@#$
Banned for confusing spelling with punctuation.
Banned because you might me a redneck avatar on a forum if you confuse spelling and punctuation. Heres ur account

(This post is not meant to disrepect, harm, maim, destroy, invoke wrath of user(s) or any other entities. If such issues do arise, please refer to prior forum posts in regards to affinity and atrocities of the "Why the person above you should be banned act" of GOG.com General Discussion forums. No keyboards, monitors, computers or users were harmed in the making of this post. All forum posts posted under this account are represented by an avatar, and not an actor, real person or bot. This statement is only valid in the country of origin, and has no legal bearing whatsoever in any state of mind.)
Banned for not including a statement about Jeff Foxworthy and intellectual property rights in your disclaimer (despite the fact that the "you might be a redneck" could more accurately be described as counter-intellectual).
Banned for damn... I just got busted for IP rights.
Banned because as I scroll through the page, I see red and green - and I'm thinking of Christmas.
Banned for breaking the combo.