It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned, because you should have known better! People with real life mugs who resemble Kleetus' avatar ALWAYS have a younger, ultra-sexy, little sister, who looks almost nothing like them!
Post edited June 14, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned because she's an identical twin.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Banned, because you should have known better! People with real life mugs who resemble Kleetus' avatar ALWAYS have a younger, ultra-sexy, little sister, who looks almost nothing like them!
Banned because...you know what, I'll just let Chris Hansen explain why you're banned. In the mean while, take a seat...
jsidhu762: snip
Banned, because the girls i hit on always seem to be well over 18!
Post edited June 14, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned for using the oldest excuse in the book.
Banned because the old are wise.
Banned for abusing elderly wisdom.
Banned for having a reputation number that may resemble a male's genital if added with both a curve and a straight line.
Banned for discussing a fellow forum member's member.
Banned for not realizing that to be a member you have to have a member. I mean, everyone knows that this oppressive male driven society is a total disaster, and only if we emasculate every man on the planet into becoming a woman can we ever hope to save the whales and stop the next ice age. Who knows, if Hillary wins...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Banned for mentioning the pussification of America
Banned for staring. *stares back*
Banned for staring at goats.
Banned for eating goats.
Banned for screaming at goats