It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for ruling over Dexter like models.
^ banned for fabricating a mannequin audience and modelling for them
Banned for making them model fabric clothing.
^ banned because I created the clothing without any seams or needlework
Hooyaah: ^ banned because I created the clothing without any seams or needlework
^ banned for dividing by zero.
Banned for denying the hard work of Hooyaah's pet spiders.
^ banned, for, "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when..." Oh, toss it all. It's the world-wide web, just forget about it!
^ Banned for getting frustrated.
^ Banned for not offering to be helping him with his frustration
(by suggesting games he might want to play, of course...what did you think I meant?)
^ banned for lurking on the fringe of the deep, dense, dreaded, dark woods (in a Sasquatch costume)
^ Banned for aiming to shoot Chewbacca during the filming of Return of the Jedi.
Banned because in the end of that movie, Lando suddenly starts wearing Han's clothing. Freaky.

You are also banned if you're trying to claim you weren't talking about The Empire Strikes Back.
Attachments:
schnapps.jpg (40 Kb)
Post edited June 10, 2023 by InSaintMonoxide
^Banned for getting the stormtroopers drunk so they would not hit shit. They really didn't deserve to die, Barry was a good dude. Now he' Ewok food.
Banned, because you dance like a walking dead.
^Banned for faking to be a robot.