It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Banned for suggesting Big Mac would drive a truck, even though trains are the only motor vehicles within 1000 miles of his apple farm.
^ banned, because he was getting up in years so he replaced his big Mack, had a new Peterbilt
Banned for being a celebrity from the Dark Ages.
Banned so I can correct myself: Even the trains are horse-drawn.
Banned for using horses to build a train link fence.
Banned for reminding me that a chain-link fence covered in ants is a good visual metaphor for why it's impossible to contain helium: the atoms are the smallest in the world and will just float between the solid atoms that contain them.
Banned for teaching me something I didn't know. Is that true? Then how are there helium balloons?

EDIT: Actually I just looked it up, and hydrogen has only one proton but helium has two, so it's bigger.
Post edited March 30, 2023 by HeresMyAccount
Banned for having to look up the most basic chemistry. Even a pharmacist such as myself knows that.
Banned for not using an iMac like a pharmacist
Banned for making your own recreational drugs in a basement lab.
Damn. Banned for knowing..
Banned for not knowing. Ignorance is a sin.

InSaintMonoxide: Banned for having to look up the most basic chemistry. Even a pharmacist such as myself knows that.
Banned for expecting me to be a chemist. I don't have all of the numbers of each element memorized, but I know that helium is an element.
Banned for not singing the periodic table song every day.
Our Hooyaah passed away today,
His face we’ll see no more;
What Hooyaah thought was H2O
Proved H2SO4.

Banned btw
HeresMyAccount: Banned for teaching me something I didn't know. Is that true? Then how are there helium balloons?

EDIT: Actually I just looked it up, and hydrogen has only one proton but helium has two, so it's bigger.
Banned for not realizing that leaking takes a while as long as the solid atoms are dense, as with rubber. That's why the sky isn't flooded with lost balloons, they all drift back down eventually. And helium is smaller than hydrogen because the extra gravity of a second proton keeps the electron at a lower orbit.