It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for not preaching the importance of freedom.
neumi5694: ^Banned because in Spider-man 2 I had to hunt you down all too often. Stupid kid! Can't even hold a balloon.

(and also banned because you thought random lines are no good reasons to ban someone).
Banned because that is referenced in the 2019 Spider-Man game. The kid who lost her balloon sends Spidey a crayon drawing of him getting it for her.
J Lo: Banned because that is referenced in the 2019 Spider-Man game. The kid who lost her balloon sends Spidey a crayon drawing of him getting it for her.
^Banned, because a reference alone does not give it enough credit. One must rant about it. And that's what I'm gonna do. I'm talking of course about Spider-man 2 from 2004 on XBox / PS2 (not the PC version, completely different game).
You had to jump right through the balloon to catch it which with the pysically more accurate swinging system back then was much much harder than in newer games ... and you had to do it a couple of dozend times for a achievement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHRE3chMvss&t=495s
And this guy got lucky, most of the time you would only reach it when it was almost over the skyline already and maybe not even close to a house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGhrQWs1eto

^banning myself to give me some time to cool off
Post edited March 31, 2023 by neumi5694
Banned for not realizing every single main mission from Spider-Man 2 was godawful and frustrating as hell with the worst being the final boss fight. Only swinging around and beating up random goons was fun.

Edit: And funiculi funicula was good too. Credit where it is due.
Post edited March 31, 2023 by InSaintMonoxide
Banned for inserting a coin to get more credits.

neumi5694: the pysically more accurate swinging system back then was much much harder than in newer games ...
Banned because swinging in the older games are perfectly fine. If a dullard like me can do it, anyone can.

Edit: Mistakenly referenced the wrong game.
Post edited March 31, 2023 by J Lo
Banned for mistakenly referencing the wrong game.
^ banned for not referencing the right game
Banned because I sometimes lay in bed dressed as Wolverine and longingly look at a picture of PS2 web-swinging.
^ banned, because the hair is a bit off
Banned for biting off the hair.
Banned for making things hairy.
^ banned for being "dirty hairy"
Banned for feeling lucky, punk.
Banned because your scattered Lego bricks are becoming a hazard, punk.
Post edited April 01, 2023 by Vinry_.
Banned for designing Punk Hazard to look like a giant poke-ball.