It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ banned for being a wise old ^(OvO)^
^ Banned for scaring drunken villagers away from your nest at night and being named "The Mothman".
^ banned for being one of the drunken villagers
^Banned for supplying drunken villagers with the torches they used, to burn out Baron von Frankenstein.
Banned for mispronouncing Igor.
Banned because I can't believe that even when we've moved to the next page of this thread, you guys are still talking about drunken people.

EDIT: I'm ninja'ed once again. But hey, at least you're not talking about drunken people.
Post edited September 17, 2022 by Vinry_.
Banned because you might be a little drunk yourself, as this is the same page. The previous page was about clowns.
Attachments:
drunk.png (172 Kb)
Banned because you're wrong, I was actually referring to InSaintMonoxide's post that this thread registered as the 44,977th which started this whole drunken streak.

Also banned for the possibility of having a different limit for posts per topic page. >3>
Banned because I see. Let's drink to that!
Banned because bruh. No thanks, a banning officer is required to remain sober at all times.
Banned because it's okay to drink, you're on shore leave.
Post edited September 17, 2022 by J Lo
Banned for capitalizing upon both, with a dockside tattoo parlor.
Banned for getting a face-tattoo of a no-smoking sign and enforcing it with lethal force.
Banned for having a permanent facial expression like that of Type B power outlet.
Banned because for the last time, that thing you're seeing in LegoDnD's profile picture is actually my moving artillery being carried by some sort of flying mech. There, you can see the wings of the mech as well as the tracks of the tank. Someone get that thing to land!