It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for applying gorilla glue to duct tape.
Banned because everybody knows we need to deal with you somehow and i'm here to finally do it.
Banned for sealing the deal with J Lo.
Banned for gluing a gorilla to the top of the Empire State Building.
Banned for sealing someone's mouth and nose with gorilla glue.
Banned for gluing a fake mustache on my metal face while longingly gazing into my bright blue eyes.
Banned for not keeping a picture of yourself from a time when ZubatyZub hadn't glued a fake mustache on your metal face.
Post edited July 07, 2022 by Vinry36
Banned for being a man made of iron. You can team up with an angry green giant, a Norse god of lightning, and a frozen soldier from WW2.
Banned, because I just noticed, what happened to the rep system?
Banned for not getting informed that GOG has just recently removed the rep system.
Banned for not informing him sooner.

ST0N3L3SS: Banned for gluing a fake mustache on my metal face while longingly gazing into my bright blue eyes.
Banned for using gluons to glue quarks together.
Banned for being a strange star.
Banned for throwing a pulsar into a black hole.
Banned for dancing with a star, rather than flying straight into the star. You must be massive enough for the star, that the star decides to move with you.
Banned for not understanding the gravity of the situation.