It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for drinking spirits on the rocks, instead of sipping neat!
Banned so they can start fresh on a new GOG forums account.
Banned, for not proposing a ban for that purpose sooner
Banned because, you should know better than anyone already, that no new young thing escapes my gaze, or falling within my "graces"!
Post edited March 03, 2021 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned, for not knowing that I may have most any suitable woman with whom I possess an interest
Banned because, interest is a surplus and mutuality never guaranteed; plus, the older they are, the more manipulative, cold, calculative and cruel they can become, with little to no reason or cause, at that.
Banned for calling bad names to those who rejected you.
Banned because rejection is fine, where and when it is upfront; not if it comes after abuse, neglect and/or deception. And banned because, the main issue in question, is the cunning, morality (moral compass) and modus operandi of the subject, not the transpiring event (you didn't understand the point and you got it all wrong simultaneously, regardless)
Banned because, uh?
Banned, for not being precise in your speech.
Banned for banning a flabbergasted female
Post edited March 03, 2021 by Hooyaah
Banned for not analyzing inside out all female specimens and not contacting thorough investigation in the field; banned for not writing a codex, manual and strategy guide, right after!
Banned for cheating instead of figuring it out yourself.
Banned because i am always being cheated and because, all manner of sciences&arts (psychology, philosophy, strategy, common sense, each and every trick by the book and unorthodox approaches), are always insufficient to shed light to what is inside their mind and how the latter operates/functions.
Banned, because you do not understand women