It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because you banned the incorrect, yet a rare and precious, star chan, who also loves sunflowers; how could you???
Banned post a reply while he´s the king of silence :)
Banned, because I think I can vaguely recall that the king of silence is a Planescape Torment reference, but I'm not sure, and now I'm wondering if I'm already becoming senile.
Banned, for he is but a self-proclaimed king, your mistake cost you a ban
Banned for Lèse-majesté against our good king Bradley. We, his loyal liegemen, will now chop your head off and place it on the castle battlements for everyone to see.
Banned because i issue the decrees and i am no murderer; simply, do convince that old-man wizard, to bring back the princess to me instead!
Banned for being a weak king who's afraid of having his enemies executed. I should be king instead ("Morolf the cruel").
Banned for regicide.
Post edited December 16, 2019 by le_chevalier
Banned for switching sides so quickly in regards to the our one true King of Other.

Edit: Banned for stealing my ban.
Post edited December 16, 2019 by ZyloxDragon
Banned for sloth in delivering your ban.
Banned for Goonies never say die!
Banned for making me wonder, what kind of strange monster killer marshmellows are supposed to be.
Banned because you confused me a little with your "monster killer marshmallows". If you were referring to monsters that kill marshmallows however, that would be us humans.
Banned for slaughtering innocent little marshmallows.
Banned because I've never eaten any marshmallows.