It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because I honestly need to ban someone after the week I've had.

jsidhu762: Banned for getting Corey Taylor to do a cover of Pink Floyd's The Wall.
Banned for not realizing the Dream Theater performed Dark Side of the Moon, and actually, so did The Flaming Lips.
Banned for not giving me some of those "not stolen" diamonds/secrets you've been hiding in that air gapped PC of yours. o.0
Banned because the enemy cannot press the down vote if you disable it's hand.
(Also if that were me(the drill sgt) and that were the downrate spammer(soldier) I TOTALLY would NOT be thinking of aiming a bit lower...if you catch my drift)
Post edited November 24, 2019 by GameRager
Banned because i need to ban someone
high rated
Banned because you threw a naked kid in the streets, in the cold, among that snow.
(The above song perfectly encapsulates me and the gog forums, I think)
Post edited November 24, 2019 by GameRager
Banned for not stating a valid reason for the banishment and summarily reinstated for posting a link to an interesting tune
high rated
Banned because you didn't "U SHALL NOT PASS" to this !@#$ tune
Banned for changing your profile picture and therefore declaring to the forum that David9855 is no longer your twin brother.
Banned for being an angry vingry.
high rated
Banned for being a foodless Vingry
Banned for eating vinegarless food.
Banned for having a huge reputation even though you are a nobody
Banned because Mr. Nobody is a powerful villain.