It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Banned because you messed up your villains; it's Mr.X the one you 're referring too!
Banned for Dr Evil will ban for... 1 million rep!
Banned for locking Mini Me in the walk-in freezer
Banned because I didn't lock Mini Me in the freezer. I locked him in the kids ball pit at Chuck E Cheese. I don't know who locked him in the freezer.
Banned for not sharing your pile of gold.
Damn for not taking the correct bag of "jew gold" from around their necks & taking the fake bag instead

==============================
ZyloxDragon: Banned because I didn't lock Mini Me in the freezer. I locked him in the kids ball pit at Chuck E Cheese. I don't know who locked him in the freezer.
Damn, that is cold, my man...that ball pit is a fate worse than death what with all the sh*t floating around in it(literal and figurative). o.0

(I am kidding on the cold part, everyone, in case someone's joke detection skills are broken)
Banned because you no longer make any sense, whatsoever.
Banned because you tried to make sense of nonsensical buffoonery
high rated
Banned because sometimes, while examining nonsensical stuff, you end up discovering precious nuggets of extraordinary insight!
Banned because I had to, reinstated for sharing a true pearl of wisdom with us
Post edited November 25, 2019 by Hooyaah
Banned for showing us your pearly whites!

GameRager: Damn, that is cold, my man...that ball pit is a fate worse than death what with all the sh*t floating around in it(literal and figurative). o.0

(I am kidding on the cold part, everyone, in case someone's joke detection skills are broken)
Huhahaha... MUHAhahahaha... MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! :performing a Dr Evil laugh:
Banned for showing us your Ron Perlmans

==============================
ZyloxDragon: Huhahaha... MUHAhahahaha... MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! :performing a Dr Evil laugh:
Why make billions(Of kids sick) when you could make.....millions? o.0
Banned for streaking through a hospital.
Banned for streaking through a packed football stadium
Banned for streaking across the Macy's window