It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I had a great nighttime bath in the sea with my new friend - we met in February- and I feel closer and connected with her. Soon it's my birthday and my boyfriend will be here too. I'm surrounded by lovely licking dogs. Dorohedoro Netflix first season was great and hoping for a second one. I'm reading the Wonderful Wizard of Oz in German quite fluently. I feel regenarated, less negative and hopeful in finding a job.
Post edited July 15, 2020 by Dogmaus
Leeds United finally returns to the Premier League.

Wish I could host a GOG giveaway to celebrate but ehhh sorry. Someone, gift me something from my wishlist so I could celebrate XD
We finally got a visit from our grand-children. OK we didnt have a lockdown over here but people did practise safe procedures etc which meant we havnt seen them for months, until now that is....
AlanWWade: We finally got a visit from our grand-children. OK we didnt have a lockdown over here but people did practise safe procedures etc which meant we havnt seen them for months, until now that is....
They call them grandchildren but I've never seen what's so grand about them. *spits*

To stop fooling around, good to hear that you got to spend time with your grandkids. No greater joy than family.
DadJoke007: No greater joy than family.
This isn't the case for everyone; some people have abusive families, and for them their family does not bring joy.
DadJoke007: No greater joy than family.
dtgreene: This isn't the case for everyone; some people have abusive families, and for them their family does not bring joy.
Then your new family are the friends you choose and love.
I just spent some time drinking prosecco and contemplating the waves and the stars with such kind of family.
DadJoke007: They call them grandchildren but I've never seen what's so grand about them. *spits*
Over here they are called Barnbarn which means childs child or childrens children so no mention of the word "grand" in scandanavia lol
In Italian we use the same word for nephews and grandchildren, and none of them have grand anything in the name :)
Dogmaus: In Italian we use the same word for nephews and grandchildren, and none of them have grand anything in the name :)
Is the same word used for "nieces", or is it a different word entirely?
Yes, it's always "nipote" for nephew, niece, grandson and granddaughter. It's a terribly gendered language but we have a few neutral words.
The article will change though, il nipote Is masculine and la nipote Is feminine.
Post edited July 18, 2020 by Dogmaus
And LUFC just confirmed as the Championship's champions :DDDDDDDDD
low rated
zlaywal: Leeds United finally returns to the Premier League.
Nice to hear sports are coming back a bit.
zlaywal: Leeds United finally returns to the Premier League.

Wish I could host a GOG giveaway to celebrate but ehhh sorry. Someone, gift me something from my wishlist so I could celebrate XD
Many games simulate the actual football experience but none of them simulate the experience of having Bielsa as your coach.

On topic: the chinese food i ordered today!
AlanWWade: We finally got a visit from our grand-children. OK we didnt have a lockdown over here but people did practise safe procedures etc which meant we havnt seen them for months, until now that is....
DadJoke007: They call them grandchildren but I've never seen what's so grand about them. *spits*

To stop fooling around, good to hear that you got to spend time with your grandkids. No greater joy than family.
In Dutch it's 'kleinkinderen', smallchilds, even when they're grown and became adults.
Saw this article:
This 2,000-year-old 'masturbating' Pompeii man is going viral

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/dfc9cea4-137b-440f-aa8c-5a16d7cb4f4d

Well he died happy.