It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It turns out that there is a randomizer for the NES arrangement of Ultima 4.

(Might be interesting to see if randomizers could be made for the PC Ultima games.)
The Final Fantasy 5 mod I'm using, Project Demi, does not fix the glitch that lets you get 255 of any stealable item.

It remains to be seen whether the glitch that lets me sequence break the 3rd world still exists, as the one aspect of the game the mod touches, the cutscenes (which are practically eliminated), are clearly involved at that point in the game. (Game takes you from point A to B during a cutscene, and you're not supposed to go back to A at that point, but the glitch lets you do so anyway.)
low rated
These 2 video's made me VERY HAPPY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CRxyHU9Oxo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzgex9C9bgQ

These made me nearly Piss myself laughing this guy = How I feel about it all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UygWA8kgUtk
Post edited July 24, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
Getting tea-bags delivered from England. Now you might not think that that is a big deal but if you tasted the Swedish favourite of Liptons Tea then you would know what I mean.
Couldn't understand why my expensive sony headphones stutters all the time (splurged on the headset to drown out the neighbour's demon jack russel). Just discovered that it's my wifi router that's doing it. Not sure how exactly to fix it, but at least now I know what the problem is. I'm going to start by moving the router further away to see if that helps. If that doesn't work then perhaps try to change the wifi signal frequency.
high rated
Suikoden's Creator revealing he's gonna do a kickstarter for a Suikoden Spiritual Successor.
high rated
It feels like I might realistically be able to get an E-flat clarinet.

(For those unfamiliar, the most common type of clarinet is the B-flat; the E-flat is smaller and sounds a fourth higher. Of course, this means that it is even more capable of producing pitched squeaks than the B-flat.)
Matewis: Couldn't understand why my expensive sony headphones stutters all the time (splurged on the headset to drown out the neighbour's demon jack russel). Just discovered that it's my wifi router that's doing it. Not sure how exactly to fix it, but at least now I know what the problem is. I'm going to start by moving the router further away to see if that helps. If that doesn't work then perhaps try to change the wifi signal frequency.
You can also likely try shielding the cable(if any) or the ear bits of the headphones....that might also work.

(Obviously don't shield the wifi device itself)
low rated
Went to the grocery store, and every single person there was wearing a mask, at least as far as I could see.

Edit: Why the low rating?
Post edited July 31, 2020 by dtgreene
high rated
Cycled to work this morning, like I always do, but this time I got caught in an unexpected downpour! It takes me 15 minutes to bike to work and that heavy rainfall lasted the full 15 minutes. It's been so hot and humid lately, that it made me happy to get soaked and wet and cooled off.
Moved on(to a large degree) from some obsession/anger at things beyond my control(other people's rude words and actions) that was affecting my life more than it should...it is very liberating. (Link is SFW YT music video)
All the news recently of Patreon (massive lawsuit) and Twitter (epic hack) being brought to justice is music to my ears.
Playing Final Fantasy 5 (with the Project Demi mod, which removes cutscenes but avoids touching the gameplay), I discovered something that (to me) is new: You can actually leave the barrier tower without completing it if you realize you're not ready for it or are short on supplies.
Seeing all Doc's kindness.:)
Successfully baked my first cornbread using my grandma's old recipe