It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Events unfolded exactly as per my estimations (calculated in advance) and tests conducted, beforehand. Even accidental moments are "planned"... This is going to be very intresting.
Post edited November 04, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Not just today but several days now, because I'm dating the most amazing girl I've ever met. I still find it hard to believe.
I am doubly amazed that she thinks I am the amazing person in the couple!
Post edited November 04, 2019 by joppo
There are trailers that don't show you anything relevant about the game or that are downright misleading. And then there is this trailer for Dragon Age: Origins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOq6-1OLIyQ
Post edited November 06, 2019 by user deleted
I found a new jar of diiirt!!! Bigger, shinier, nastier!
low rated
DadJoke007: There are trailers that don't show you anything relevant about the game or that are downright misleading. And then there is this trailer for Dragon Age: Origins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOq6-1OLIyQ
Lol at the recommended review I got from AngryJoeShow-"DA:Origins s*x and violence"...I mean he makes it sound as if that's a thing that's bad in games with such titles.
No one's being happy, or are we too happy to write about it? I'm happy about the documentary about mushrooms that I'm about to watch!
I'm very happy that I woke up this morning with all my senses and limbs working.

Always taken for granted until the moment something goes wrong.
Progressed a bit, in Hollow Knight! I am getting better at it, whee!!! Although, somehow, i seriously doubt that i will ever beat the Steel Soul...
Promotion to Obsidian League in Duolingo ;)
Nothing as usual!
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: Nothing as usual!
Bah, you're a dirty liar cuz you got me and others to talk to & that should be enuff. :D
fr33kSh0w2012: Nothing as usual!
GameRager: Bah, you're a dirty liar cuz you got me and others to talk to & that should be enuff. :D
Yep But still I get depressed!
low rated
GameRager: Bah, you're a dirty liar cuz you got me and others to talk to & that should be enuff. :D
fr33kSh0w2012: Yep But still I get depressed!
I do too, but you know what makes me laugh? The silly trolls here who think hitting that minus sign does anything to make me want to go away.

Also good games...that helps too.
Got a new (used but refurbished) computer. It's a slightly better model than what I ordered, a quad core I5 instead of a dual core. On the minus side I thought I could transfer my graphic card from my old current computer but the new one only accept low profile card.

I did some test with 3DMark using the on board graphic and I got 5 frame per seconds results with one of the least intensive tests. I had a GT 710 that I purchased by mistake earlier this year and got 20 FPS with that one. Nothing to write home about but it helps with Civ V, the on board graphic card made switching between pieces annoying by introducing a slight delay.

Any suggestion for a reasonably good (let says 30FPS at 720p on medium setting for semi recent games) low profile low wattage graphic card to replace it?
I am getting even better at Hollow Knight! I even found good charms to farm Geo with!!!