It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
The fanservice continues. Helping yourself to the goodies (without paying a "price" or yielding to them "tax") is great. No matter if nobody treats you to what you deserve, since you can seize it yourself. They stole from me, i steal from them.

They don't want me to own my own (and they made sure to take it away from me), then i "borrow" theirs.

Yummies.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: The fanservice continues. Helping yourself to the goodies (without paying a "price" or yielding to them "tax") is great. No matter if nobody treats you to what you deserve, since you can seize it yourself. They stole from me, i steal from them.

They don't want me to own my own (and they made sure to take it away from me), then i "borrow" theirs.

Yummies.
Sounds like incel-logic, Bradley.

I don't often encourage people to drown themselves in their self-pity, but duty seems to be calling. o.O
low rated
richlind33: Sounds like incel-logic, Bradley.
I had to re look up that term.....from what it says a person who GETS "companionship" isn't an "incel", so that label might not fit Mr. King Bradley here.

richlind33: I don't often encourage people to drown themselves in their self-pity, but duty seems to be calling. o.O
You getting ready for Turkey Day too, then?

If you want feel free to snag a wing or some dark meat and a glass of wine in my Thanksgiving Day 2019 thread, but hands of the drumsticks....those go to big poppa bear. o.0
low rated
richlind33: Sounds like incel-logic, Bradley.
GameRager: I had to re look up that term.....from what it says a person who GETS "companionship" isn't an "incel", so that label might not fit Mr. King Bradley here.

richlind33: I don't often encourage people to drown themselves in their self-pity, but duty seems to be calling. o.O
GameRager: You getting ready for Turkey Day too, then?

If you want feel free to snag a wing or some dark meat and a glass of wine in my Thanksgiving Day 2019 thread, but hands of the drumsticks....those go to big poppa bear. o.0
I don't take much of what Bradley says at face value. Or any other troll or creepy headcase. o.O

Might do turkey tomorrow, as my mum is recovering from bronchitis. And you can have the legs. I love chicken legs but turkey legs tend to be dry. ;p
low rated
richlind33: I don't take much of what Bradley says at face value. Or any other troll or creepy headcase. o.O
Eh, he's grown on me for some reason...dunno why....I tend to enjoy him more often than not here even if I don't always believe him.

richlind33: Might do turkey tomorrow, as my mum is recovering from bronchitis. And you can have the legs. I love chicken legs but turkey legs tend to be dry. ;p
Fair enough and enjoy your time with yer mum/help her to get better.

(This will be my second holidays without my own mum so it's hard at times, but I get by, and my advice to anyone with living parents is this: Enjoy every moment and cherish them while you can)
low rated
richlind33: I don't take much of what Bradley says at face value. Or any other troll or creepy headcase. o.O
GameRager: Eh, he's grown on me for some reason...dunno why....I tend to enjoy him more often than not here even if I don't always believe him.

richlind33: Might do turkey tomorrow, as my mum is recovering from bronchitis. And you can have the legs. I love chicken legs but turkey legs tend to be dry. ;p
GameRager: Fair enough and enjoy your time with yer mum/help her to get better.

(This will be my second holidays without my own mum so it's hard at times, but I get by, and my advice to anyone with living parents is this: Enjoy every moment and cherish them while you can)
Sound advice. Enjoy your day. :p
low rated
richlind33: Sound advice. Enjoy your day. :p
I will...dunno if my poor tummy will when the day is over, though....i'm getting to that age where one has to start taking pepto/etc more and more. :|
low rated
richlind33: Sound advice. Enjoy your day. :p
GameRager: I will...dunno if my poor tummy will when the day is over, though....i'm getting to that age where one has to start taking pepto/etc more and more. :|
I use baking soda. More effective and dirt cheap.
low rated
richlind33: I use baking soda. More effective and dirt cheap.
But it's not a nice pink color. o.0

Thanks for the suggestion, though....it is appreciated. :)
low rated
GameRager: (This will be my second holidays without my own mum so it's hard at times, but I get by, and my advice to anyone with living parents is this: Enjoy every moment and cherish them while you can)
Perhaps I should point out that not all parents are loving. Consider that some people have abusive parents whom they would rather not spend time (and doing so may be hazardous to the child's mental health), and that some people have been kicked out and disowned by their parents. Therefore, I would like you to reconsider your advice; in its current form, it is hazardous to some people and following it would not be a good idea.
low rated
GameRager: (This will be my second holidays without my own mum so it's hard at times, but I get by, and my advice to anyone with living parents is this: Enjoy every moment and cherish them while you can)
dtgreene: Perhaps I should point out that not all parents are loving. Consider that some people have abusive parents whom they would rather not spend time (and doing so may be hazardous to the child's mental health), and that some people have been kicked out and disowned by their parents. Therefore, I would like you to reconsider your advice; in its current form, it is hazardous to some people and following it would not be a good idea.
What you are saying may very well offend someone, so I'm going to have to insist that you reconsider ever making another post, here, or anywhere else. Just to be safe. Thank you! lol
low rated
dtgreene: Perhaps I should point out that not all parents are loving. Consider that some people have abusive parents whom they would rather not spend time (and doing so may be hazardous to the child's mental health), and that some people have been kicked out and disowned by their parents. Therefore, I would like you to reconsider your advice; in its current form, it is hazardous to some people and following it would not be a good idea.
richlind33: What you are saying may very well offend someone, so I'm going to have to insist that you reconsider ever making another post, here, or anywhere else. Just to be safe. Thank you! lol
What the person I replied to is saying may very well offend someone as well.
low rated
If one has truly abusive parents they should either seek counseling for all involved or the law(if need be), and imo even in such situations unless the parent is a threat(physically/mentally) to one they should try to cherish the time they have while on this earth regardless.

Heck, I have known even parents who are very bad that have been forgiven by their children(and vice versa) so they can move on and begin the healing process. By essentially saying people should stay away from all such people you are basically inferring that one shouldn't attempt reconciliation with such people or bother with such because of past misdeeds.

(also the rare exception doesn't make the advice bad so I still offer it to all who want to make use of it and can do so[those where such is possible])

dtgreene: What the person I replied to is saying may very well offend someone as well.
If people trying to give good(in general) advice is seen by some as offensive I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.
Post edited November 28, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
GameRager: If one has truly abusive parents they should either seek counseling for all involved or the law(if need be), and imo even in such situations unless the parent is a threat(physically/mentally) to one they should try to cherish the time they have while on this earth regardless.
I think you don't understand how bad some parents can be.
* Said parents are not going to agree to counseling or therapy, or if they are, will insist on choosing the therapist (which can result in some serious problems)
* Said parents are at least a threat mentally. In some cases, it's bad enough that simply having the parents alive can cause mental stress; why should one cherish the lives of those who cause harm to them? (It is normal for said children to feel relief when the abusive parent dies, though be aware that said situation is complicated.)
* The parents I am referring to are the sort who do not deserve respect, therefire their children should not be told to respect them.

(I should point out that I am not actually in this situation, but it is important to be aware that, for some people, this situation is their reality.)

GameRager: Heck, I have known even parents who are very bad that have been forgiven by their children(and vice versa) so they can move on and begin the healing process. By essentially saying people should stay away from all such people you are basically inferring that one shouldn't attempt reconciliation with such people or bother with such because of past misdeeds.
Sometimes reconciliation is not possible.
Post edited November 28, 2019 by dtgreene
low rated
dtgreene: I think you don't understand how bad some parents can be.
I do(know/knew friends with such parents, actually).

dtgreene: * Said parents are not going to agree to counseling or therapy, or if they are, will insist on choosing the therapist (which can result in some serious problems)
That possibility shouldn't make one feel like tossing the idea aside entirely, though, or be dissuaded from such.

Heck, if we all didn't do anything because bad things might happen nothing would get done and we'd all stand around in a state of mental paralysis.

dtgreene: * Said parents are at least a threat mentally. In some cases, it's bad enough that simply having the parents alive can cause mental stress; why should one cherish the lives of those who cause harm to them? (It is normal for said children to feel relief when the abusive parent dies, though be aware that said situation is complicated.)
Because they are only there because of them, and they are still family?

Also one can and sometimes should be able to be the "bigger person" and be able to love or even just tolerate those that have done somewhat bad things.

dtgreene: * The parents I am referring to are the sort who do not deserve respect, therefore their children should not be told to respect them.
No one is telling anyone to do anything here....and imo almost everyone deserves respect in general to some degree for their good aspects or any good they have done.

dtgreene: Sometimes reconciliation is not possible.
Even so, I don't think people should assume such, give up to everything & and not even try.
Post edited November 28, 2019 by GameRager