It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ConsulCaesar: ¡Don't forget the opening exclamation marks!

When I started studying English as a kid I used to think how unclear was not to mark the beginning of exclamations and questions. Turned out, we are the weird ones. ;)
Are you kidding? That's amazing invention! It should be standard everywhere! :) I often read books for my kids and I think it would be great to see question/exclamation marks at the beginning of the sentence. It'd make things much easier :)

Also placing adjective after noun seems reasonable for me. You know the object first, and then the object is described by its characteristics. It does not provide such suspense and surprise as PL and ENG order ("big ugly dangerous radioactive... mouse!"), but it makes sense definitely!
SirPrimalform: UK Supreme Court Ruling
Yarp!
ConsulCaesar: When I started studying English as a kid I used to think how unclear was not to mark the beginning of exclamations and questions. Turned out, we are the weird ones. ;)
¡I think it's very sensible! When reading aloud it's useful to be able to start the sentence with the correct tone.
Dem dems are soooooo stupid.
I tried brewing my coffee with cinnamon powder, black pepper, and chili flakes this morning. It was beyond delicious, I'll keep making this whenever I want to mix things up from now on.
DadJoke007: I tried brewing my coffee with cinnamon powder, black pepper, and chili flakes this morning. It was beyond delicious, I'll keep making this whenever I want to mix things up from now on.
I tried that once.

It didn't work very well.
DadJoke007: I tried brewing my coffee with cinnamon powder, black pepper, and chili flakes this morning. It was beyond delicious, I'll keep making this whenever I want to mix things up from now on.
tinyE: I tried that once.

My mind goes to laxative effect so I'll just have to ask: Is that shit, coffee or both?
tinyE: I tried that once.

DadJoke007: My mind goes to laxative effect so I'll just have to ask: Is that shit, coffee or both?
You can buy this down the road from me apiece.
Attachments:
nsfw.jpg (62 Kb)
DadJoke007: My mind goes to laxative effect so I'll just have to ask: Is that shit, coffee or both?
tinyE: You can buy this down the road from me apiece.
When I worked third/graveyard shift, we would brew a pot of coffee, then put a fresh filter and fresh coffee back in the machine and then instead of water, pour the fresh brewed pot of coffee in the water tank. Double-brewed coffee, if you see what I'm saying. Then get a big cup, put a pouch of hot cocoa mix in there and fill it up with that double-brewed coffee. Between the caffeine in the coffee and sugar from the hot cocoa, you had plenty of energy to make it through the night.
Anyone can find me that chinese dude from like 10years ago with his I think golden electric guitar playing that solo? It had like 10mil views. Make my day :D

p.s. youtube is so retarted its impossible to find it lol. The algorithms are extremely terrible.
Post edited September 26, 2019 by ambient_orange
ambient_orange: Anyone can find me that chinese dude from like 10years ago with his I think golden electric guitar playing that solo? It had like 10mil views. Make my day :D

p.s. youtube is so retarted its impossible to find it lol. The algorithms are extremely terrible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSi0gdnyHdI

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/27/arts/television/27heff.html
ambient_orange: Anyone can find me that chinese dude from like 10years ago with his I think golden electric guitar playing that solo? It had like 10mil views. Make my day :D

StationaryNomad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSi0gdnyHdI

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/27/arts/television/27heff.html
how did you found so fast? :D must be big nerd! Thanks!!! havent listened this for many years, but remembered that I wanted to relisten. Still sounds most bad ass solo ever.
ambient_orange: how did you found so fast? :D must be big nerd! Thanks!!! havent listened this for many years, but remembered that I wanted to relisten. Still sounds most bad ass solo ever.
Interwebz search ninja, master of Google-fu.

Anyway, glad I could help.
ambient_orange: how did you found so fast? :D must be big nerd! Thanks!!! havent listened this for many years, but remembered that I wanted to relisten. Still sounds most bad ass solo ever.
StationaryNomad: Interwebz search ninja, master of Google-fu.

Anyway, glad I could help.
Just finished reading the article. Incredible find as well!
New start! And a clever diversion... Mislead some friks from before into believing, that i am going elsewhere, while i am actually getting completely elsewhere. Plus, i established a constant "presence", right behind them. Poor sobs are now pishing in their own pants, thinking that i am behind the backs of each and every one of them, bwa ha ha ha ha!!! They 'll be "seeing" me even while i am not there...

Truth be said, though, one man can never be too cautious. Besides, where i am heading next, i know for sure that friks also have a presence and a "stronghold", round those parts, as well. This time i will have to masquerade in both "elysium" and "combat" area. Acting, the one and only thing i 've always hated, well now, i must become a real master at it! Lucky thing, i am a fast learner! But i somehow have the hunch, they are also going to "expect" me before i arrive in there, too. Have to prepare before venturing forth. Intuition is good and all, but only so long as it's PRE-EMPTIVE.

This and... Finally, i am going UP! Enough with the base of the pyramid. Finding treasure among garbage was a real life-changing experience, a transformative feeling, until the filth stole it back right from my hands, that is. Let's see what i discover there and the future unravels...

I AM ALL FIRED UP!!!
Post edited September 26, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7