It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Karma is ready to strike,the gutless one's!
Others trying to make me sad... Trying HARD, at that! Well, that actually makes me happy! REALLY happy.

Mirroring-psychology is one thing; reverse-mirroring-psychology, is another! Not even sinister pros can make me budge! Whatever they do, i can do better; even if i only copy and dabble into, in brief.

Better luck next game... I mean, next time. Ha ha
GameRager: You know very well they'd be that way regardless.

Also some people get encouraged to PLAY said sports to be part of the team or make said money so there's that.
richlind33: What I know is that you're a lot less likely to be obese and depressed if you live an active life, and don't eat the shit "food" that's marketed to people who watch telly.
Many things are bad for one when taken to excess....tv and such are fine if you balance them with an active lifestyle(which most sadly do not).
DadJoke007: an active lifestyle and high energy inspire people in your proximity.
Yeah.
It inspired all the people in my proximity to take out restraining orders.
DadJoke007: The best and only thing to do if you want people around you to be more active is to lead by example, an active lifestyle and high energy inspire people in your proximity. That's the most you can hope for.

People know well what they should and shouldn't do. Trying to create incitement through laws, regulations, and subsidies for 'good stuff' will never work. On the opposite, complaining about what people enjoy and point fingers might actually make them hostile to do the right thing on the side of their usual 'bad' lifestyle choices.
1. Which is why the ones pushing "fat is beautiful/wonderful/something to encourage" messages to get others to become/stay fat(morbidly overweight I mean) are a bunch of nonsense in today's ultra-correct world.

2. We should still promote it through good eating/exercise campaigns and the like, and doctors should be allowed to tell people who are very overweight that they are risking their health without fear of being fired/sued/etc for saying such.
Short 'n' sweet Date Nite <3
New comp ordered, + home made milk shake.
tinyE: I eat good food, watch a lot of telly, work my ass off.

I'm depressed, a total fucking basket case, but skinny and in relativity good shape given the circumstances.

My eyes are shot but I can hear a mouse pissing on cotton from a mile away.

This is so confusing. :P
I was born depressed. If you ever want any suggestions for healing, let me know.
DadJoke007: The best and only thing to do if you want people around you to be more active is to lead by example, an active lifestyle and high energy inspire people in your proximity. That's the most you can hope for.

People know well what they should and shouldn't do. Trying to create incitement through laws, regulations, and subsidies for 'good stuff' will never work. On the opposite, complaining about what people enjoy and point fingers might actually make them hostile to do the right thing on the side of their usual 'bad' lifestyle choices.
I'm speaking my mind here to offset the negative programming people are exposed to on a daily basis. Food for thought, take it or leave it.

Please don't kid yourself that people know what's best for themselves, because when you grow up in a dysfunctional and unhealthy society, the vast majority will do what they see others doing. And I'm not advocating for government interference. But what *would* be an immense improvement would be if government were to stop aiding and abetting the industries that use psychological manipulation to get people to behave in ways that severely undermine their quality of life, for the sake of said industries' bottom line.

If people want to smoke, drink, or whatever, that's fine, but no one in a civilized society should be subjected to what amounts to psychological warfare.
Post edited July 10, 2019 by richlind33
richlind33: I'm speaking my mind here to offset the negative programming people are exposed to on a daily basis. Food for thought, take it or leave it.

Please don't kid yourself that people know what's best for themselves, because when you grow up in a dysfunctional and unhealthy society, the vast majority will do what they see others doing. And I'm not advocating for government interference. But what *would* be an immense improvement would be if government were to stop aiding and abetting the industries that use psychological manipulation to get people to behave in ways that severely undermine their quality of life, for the sake of said industries' bottom line.

If people want to smoke, drink, or whatever, that's fine, but no one in a civilized society should be subjected to what amounts to psychological warfare.
1. Good luck with that...you're gonna need it...cognitive dissonance, NPCs, bread and circuses, and all that....etc.

2. I do, and others do.....many just seem to be content with things as they are or don't want to make their own situation worse by "rocking the boat" somehow.

3. Eh, let em do what they will....we cannot fix all society's ills so easily & likely some "better" than we have tried and failed. All we can do is try to improve our own lives and those of those around us who take our advice.
richlind33: If you ever want any suggestions for healing, let me know.
I'm all hears, for the time being.
Fairfox: Short 'n' sweet Date Nite <3
10/10 Would bang again?

richlind33: I'm speaking my mind here to offset the negative programming people are exposed to on a daily basis. Food for thought, take it or leave it.

I'm with this guy, my family being full of smokers, smoking at home, smoking in restaurants, smoking whereever you go, nobody really gave a shit, happy to live in their own little worlds.

Thank fuck for laws. The government has had very few bright ideas, but restricting smoking in public places was one of them.

I've never smoked as i was subjected to it every day near enough and hated it, drinking - i ain't fussed for it, i can drink but i have no unhealthy desire too, my crux is sweeties >:( .. wait actually it's boredom, i don't "need" much of anything but i get bored and i has cravings... sex would be a good alternative, i can eat in or out, but alas being single has it's cons.
Post edited July 10, 2019 by DetouR6734
DetouR6734: I'm with this guy, my family being full of smokers, smoking at home, smoking in restaurants, smoking whereever you go, nobody really gave a shit, happy to live in their own little worlds.

Thank fuck for laws. The government has had very few bright ideas, but restricting smoking in public places was one of them.

I've never smoked as i was subjected to it every day near enough and hated it, drinking - i ain't fussed for it, i can drink but i have no unhealthy desire too, my crux is sweeties >:( .. wait actually it's boredom, i don't "need" much of anything but i get bored and i has cravings... sex would be a good alternative, i can eat in or out, but alas being single has it's cons.
1-2. To be fair I don't see why smoking sections(the sealed ones not the open air ones) weren't good enough for most people. Heck, you get more polluted air OUTSIDE via cars/etc than smoking/smokers.

(i can see why it'd bother some though)

Also there has to be a LIMIT, imo, to respect both sides. Lately they have even tried banning smoking in vehicles with people of even ADULT age or in private homes for some states. To me that is a bit overbearing.

3. My vices are casual rare drinking(certain occasions), and fast food/snacks. Also gaming I guess.
GameRager: ...
I'll be in real trouble when they try to ban excess sleep :(
Post edited July 10, 2019 by clarry
GameRager: ...
clarry: I'll be in real trouble when they try to ban excess sleep :(
So will I.

IIRC, California is the worst state to live in restrictions wise....they ban something new every few weeks there, or limit something else.