It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DetouR6734: This bullet pointing is seriously annoying.

==========================
1: No they can't, queueing up or waiting near a bus stop? oh someone lights up am i supposed to walk across the road?
=============================
It's like blaming the passersby for breathing in smoke and shit from the cars as they drive by, the responsibility lies with the person that does it, not with everyone else, who you believe should just "avoid it", people have to start accepting responsibility. And that goes well beyond something as simple as smoking, but it's all in the same basket.
============================

2: It all boils down to respect, or the actual lack of. The majority of people have no respect for others.

Done, i shall not explain more.
GameRager: To be fair/clarify I don't do it to annoy but to collect my thoughts and organize my reply so people know what part of their post each part of my reply pertains to & is also part of one of my OCDs.

If it bothers you I apologize.
=========================
This is a fair point but one can always find a bus stop a short walk away on the same line(usually).
I agree people should be responsible but only to what they can control(i.e. in your example people usually cannot stop their cars from making exhaust or limiting it without using approved methods which don't eliminate all pollution). Also, I believe people shouldn't have to bend over backwards to extreme levels under the guise of being kind to others.

There is being reasonably nice, and then there is being forced to not do something to be nice to others while being unreasonable to the one being forced not to do something.
I agree some don't have respect for others, but let us not conflate not doing every single thing someone wants one to as not being respectful of others.
Nah don't worry bout it, just the smoking thing irks me as an asthmatic that had to put up with people just smoking around me without a care as a kid until my mum actually realised that it was doing more harm than good, 10 years too late like but there ya go.
.Kaby: ~~~VAGINA~~~
Dreams can come true, if you dream hard enough, is that it?
Post edited July 11, 2019 by DetouR6734
Got a new beer mug. Not for beer though, just general beverages. Typical drinking glasses are way too small
Matewis: Got a new beer mug. Not for beer though, just general beverages. Typical drinking glasses are way too small
Let's compare sizes?

https://i.imgur.com/n8meABd.jpg
Matewis: Got a new beer mug. Not for beer though, just general beverages. Typical drinking glasses are way too small
clarry: Let's compare sizes?

The Germans have you both beat.

There is a German restaurant two miles from me that actually serves beer in steins that big. XD
clarry: Let's compare sizes?

If you insist. Overripe banana for scale.

https://imgur.com/a/3X9Hzkz
tinyE: The Germans have you both beat.

There is a German restaurant two miles from me that actually serves beer in steins that big. XD
Yeah well, I have a beer mug that plays a tune when you wind it up so there
Post edited July 11, 2019 by Matewis
Nice banana.

Also nice mug.
clarry: Nice banana.

Also nice mug.
Why thank you, allow me to compliment you on your mug as well :) Your keyboard is a bit weird though...
I got really excited spamming the downvote button on @GameRager today, but then i hated him for it as GR is gonna beat me to -2k at this rate. I already have tonto to deal with.
Post edited July 11, 2019 by DetouR6734
Matewis: Why thank you, allow me to compliment you on your mug as well :)
Thank you! I actually have a new (not big) mug en route, but considering shipping, customs, etc. it'll probably take no less than 2-3 weeks to arrive. Remind me to provide a photo. I'm ok with smaller containers for coffee and tea.

Your keyboard is a bit weird though...
It's weird but comfortable.

EDIT: Little sis is makin' us scrambled eggs, making me happy ;3
Post edited July 11, 2019 by clarry
clarry: ...
Smaller mugs and glasses are ok for coffee and whiskey respectively yes. But for some reason tea(rooibos), water and sometimes cold-drinks I've learned to drink out of beer mugs.

And sure, I'll try and remember to remind you in a couple of weeks time :)
Post edited July 11, 2019 by Matewis
clarry: ...
Matewis: Smaller mugs and glasses are ok for coffee and whiskey respectively yes. But for some reason tea(rooibos), water and sometimes cold-drinks I've learned to drink out of beer mugs.

And sure, I'll try and remember to remind you in a couple of weeks time :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssM4KBRX_Qw
DetouR6734: I got really excited spamming the downvote button on @GameRager today, but then i hated him for it as GR is gonna beat me to -2k at this rate. I already have tonto to deal with.
-22? Aaaah, not gonna happen, m'dude :/
i dont think its even technical lee possible at this point.
Matplotlib.
DetouR6734: Nah don't worry bout it, just the smoking thing irks me as an asthmatic that had to put up with people just smoking around me without a care as a kid until my mum actually realised that it was doing more harm than good, 10 years too late like but there ya go.
My parents were the same way, and even though my dad quit before it got bad(he had black spot on lung) my mother kept going until she passed....so I know how it feels to have to live with it.

I just also paradoxically(correct term?) believe in individual freedoms being more "important" than people's feelings in that people's feelings shouldn't dictate unfairly taking away one person's/group's freedoms to give to others.
I thought this was the "What made you happy today" thread ?. Pretty depressing read if it is...