It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DadJoke007: A yoga teacher is not a substitute, that's the end goal of all end goals. Anything after that would be a substitute.
She is not the one that was enthralled by me... The one who was awed by me and wanted to be with me. The one that others stole away from me and "poisoned" her with their lies... Anything else than my cutiepie, "the treasure i lost", is a SUBSTITUTE for me. Only ONE human ever genuinely liked me; i belong to her now, even if she doesn't want to see me again.

Yeah, the yoga teacher is great fun and extremely sensual... But she isn't "my treasure"; the one i adored. She is a nobody, a fake and a substitute. She simply "will have to do".
Post edited July 06, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
dtgreene: Is there even such a thing as quiet metal music?
clarry: Hmm, before answering that, one would have to consider whether quiet music is a thing at all. I mean besides the obvious interpretation in which quietness is a function of the volume knob, not of the genre. Then what makes quiet music quiet?
Just say "Yes, Dream Theater." and move on. :D
KiNgBrAdLeY7: She is a nobody, a fake and a substitute. She simply "will have to do".
youre trash

how dare you view peeps like that
im sure we all want to be looked upon by our partners as a fake substitute nobody
maybe you should stay single for teh gud of others until (or unless) you get what you need SOOOO MUCH. god, i hope you dont
Fairfox: youre trash

im sure we all want to be looked upon by our partners as a fake substitute nobody
maybe you should stay single for teh gud of others until (or unless) you get what you need SOOOO MUCH. god, i hope you dont
Not MY fault. They stole from me the girl that wanted to be with me and pumped her up with lies. They took away EVERYTHING from me. And besides, said yoga teacher is married, among other things, her husband cannot do her and none the wiser. What is YOUR problem? It's not like i have a choice; i survive and go by, by whatever means i have at my disposal, because others made it so all healthy choices are well outside my reach.

Now go pester somebody else. I am of the "dead man walking" category, socially speaking.
Post edited July 06, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
tinyE: I hate the fucking 4th of July!

All this nationalistic bullshit seriously makes me want to wipe my ass with the flag.

In fact, I think I'm going to do just that. With my luck it will give me a rash.
Tauto: Is there anything you like/love besides yourself? Here's hoping for something worse than a rash:P
I know Tiny can be annoying/irritating sometimes, but is it really proper to wish harm on someone just because they troll you or you dislike them? Just a thought.

(Note that i'd say the same if someone was saying such about you)

DadJoke007: Fun thing is, from my experience people who are very loud about the evils of drunk driving are those who are most inclined to actually drive drunk themselves. I'm relaxed enough to joke about it just because I don't have such a skeleton in my closet.

As soon as someone gets a bit too vocal about some bad behaviour they oppose, I get suspicious. I mean, if I actually drove drunk I wouldn't dare joke about it.
teceem: I love drinking and driving and killing people!!!

Carmageddon is actually the only racing game I play, sometimes... and the closest I get to driving a car.
Funny and all(well maybe not to those who lost people to drunk drivers) as dark humor, but you're lucky you didn't say this on reddit/the chans. People have been getting vanned for similar comments lately(alphabet agencies showing up to some people's houses who said stuff or replied to said stuff in threads). :\

DadJoke007: Come on, the 4th of July is a little bit awesome. The celebration of when a group of drunk libertarians beat the biggest army in the world.
richlind33: We won the battle, but lost the war, so what's to celebrate? : (
We actually won the war, but now a new war is looming(culture war/possible future civil war between either poor and rich or pc vs non-pc),

Also we celebrate the few freedoms we have left, and what some did to earn them for us....:)

DadJoke007: As soon as someone gets a bit too vocal about some bad behaviour they oppose, I get suspicious. I mean, if I actually drove drunk I wouldn't dare joke about it.
dtgreene: Correction: As soon as someone gets a bit vocal about some behavior *they consider* bad, I get suspicious.

(Perfect example of this: Homophobic officials (including both priests and politicians) who are later found out to be having relationships with others of the same sex; so far all the cases I heard about have been men.)
1. One could say this about anyone and it's not always true...even if some people do that sort of thing(denial of bad stuff they also do).

2. There are many bad women as well(to be fair).....like in the teaching industry.
Post edited July 06, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I banged a yoga teacher.
DadJoke007: A yoga teacher is not a substitute, that's the end goal of all end goals. Anything after that would be a substitute.
Anyone hear about/look into the one zumba instructor that was servicing her clients on the side while being a dance/etc teacher? These are interesting times we live in.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: She is a nobody, a fake and a substitute. She simply "will have to do".

What they said was very bad, but what's the harm in loving someone just for sex/etc?
Post edited July 06, 2019 by GameRager

To be fair, rebounds are extremely common and most people view rebound relationship/sex like that whether they articulate or admit it or not. Not with that exact wording, but that's still the purpose of a rebound.
Post edited July 06, 2019 by user deleted
clarry: Hmm, before answering that, one would have to consider whether quiet music is a thing at all. I mean besides the obvious interpretation in which quietness is a function of the volume knob, not of the genre. Then what makes quiet music quiet?
My music was loud, my day was quiet.

My expected guest is not coming and I am enjoying a dry fast. 24 hours without drinking and eating, aiming for 48 or 72 hours, until my friend who is anorexic comes back and I have to quit the fasting and help her with cooking healthy food and eating it.
Post edited July 06, 2019 by Dogmaus
It's about time they started embracing the power of the internet.

Next: The Freemasons!
the.illuminati: dyrfyrfytrf

Join the illuminati, the greatest brotherhood now and embrace the light. Wealth, Protection, Power and Fame become your own title in just Few Days.
WhatsApp: +15754590824
email: illuminatiams.official@gmail.com
We are watching out for you.
Are you guys offering up the solution to life and everything as well? If not then no sale.

(Ok, maybe make penor bigger pills would also be acceptable)

Do you really believe he banged a yoga teacher? lol

richlind33: Do you really believe he banged a yoga teacher? lol
I believe anyone can do anything.....well almost anything.

Also, why is it called "metal"?

(Another thing: Even some of the terminology I see around that type of music, like "shredding" and "headbangind" does not sound pleasant.)
d3adb01t: Because metal is harder than rock
But why would "hard" be a desirable quality for music?

If you consider 4'33" (John Cage) to be music, you have your answer right there.

Even if not, there are still many examples that can be found. Much of the Hollow Knight soundtrack is pretty quiet (not the boss themes, though), and there's lots of quiet classical music out there. (It's not unusual for classical music to be both loud and soft at different parts; the 3rd movement of Beethoven's 5th symphony alternates between quiet passages in the low strings and loud passages in the brass, at least at first, while the 2nd movement of Beethoven's 7th symphony (highly recommended, one of the best symphony movements out there) starts quiet and gradually builds during the first major section of the movement.

Another thing: Unlike what many call "concerts", in classical music concerts the audience is expected to be quiet so that everyone can listen to the music (PDQ Bach's Beethoven sportscast not withstanding).
Post edited July 06, 2019 by dtgreene
dtgreene: Another thing: Unlike what many call "concerts", in classical music concerts the audience is expected to be quiet so that everyone can listen to the music (PDQ Bach's Beethoven sportscast not withstanding).
Technically ANY music can be included in a concert.
dtgreene: If you consider 4'33" (John Cage) to be music, you have your answer right there.
Not music in my book.

Even if not, there are still many examples that can be found. Much of the Hollow Knight soundtrack is pretty quiet (not the boss themes, though), and there's lots of quiet classical music out there. (It's not unusual for classical music to be both loud and soft at different parts; the 3rd movement of Beethoven's 5th symphony alternates between quiet passages in the low strings and loud passages in the brass, at least at first, while the 2nd movement of Beethoven's 7th symphony (highly recommended, one of the best symphony movements out there) starts quiet and gradually builds during the first major section of the movement.
I'm not sure I can look up the examples now but I'm guessing it's got something to do with the lack of a (discernible) beat or percussive elements. Slow strings or pads fade in and out, move from note to note without an attack, and so on. Is that what makes music quiet for you?

But in my case, even arhythmic ambience can be loud. And then there's music that I consider quiet or loud depending on how I listen to it. For example, this one song can surround me with thundering loudness, but if I turn it down, I hear a calm beat reverberating through the distance.

Anyway, I love *chill* music, and I've never really considered quietness as such. What comes across as chill is of course very subjective... I can fall asleep listening to Insomnium or Serenity in Murder, but most of everything I hear on radio would be super irritating and difficult to chill to.

Finally, I think this is pretty quiet. Whether it is metal or just a metal band playing something entirely different is up for debate; a debate I shall take no part in. I don't care about genres too much; my two main genres are "I like it" and "I don't like it."

Warning: linked music features instruments you hate :<
Post edited July 06, 2019 by clarry